Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Foxy!

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

Excatly what I thought. :yesyes:

71023[/snapback]

I think your thoughts were different to mine tho Dan - lets make that perfectly clear! lol

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

Sept27thKit04.jpg

anyways how come i've never seen her down the walkers?

i'm sure i'd of remembered sitting next to her! :o

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

71023[/snapback]

I think your thoughts were different to mine tho Dan - lets make that perfectly clear! lol

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

Sept27thKit04.jpg

71047[/snapback]

But you wouldn't remember much about the game ;)

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

71023[/snapback]

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

Sept27thKit04.jpg

71047[/snapback]

But you wouldn't remember much about the game ;)

71057[/snapback]

exactly! and i can remember every minute of every game i've ever been to :S:blink::ermm:

is that yourself on your avatar, stez?

71063[/snapback]

no its the gorgeous liza tarbuck, sadly i look more likethe one without the glasses on your avatar (this will make no sense when we both change our avatars!)

71064[/snapback]

what old lady? :ermm::blink:;)

71063[/snapback]

no its the gorgeous liza tarbuck, sadly i look more likethe one without the glasses on your avatar (this will make no sense when we both change our avatars!)

71064[/snapback]

71065[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

71063[/snapback]

71064[/snapback]

71065[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

71067[/snapback]

aye I might need some meself... :(

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

71023[/snapback]

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

71047[/snapback]

:rolleyes: This is true actually - I think I would have remember sitting near her actually as she looks like someone but cant think who at the moment. Tut and I thought you only had eyes for me Stezza - nevermind Im still not dyeing my hair blonde!

This is Stez for the unitiated

stez.jpg

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

71023[/snapback]

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

71047[/snapback]

:rolleyes: This is true actually - I think I would have remember sitting near actually as she looks like someone but cant think who at the moment. Tut and I thought you only had eyes for me Stezza - nevermind Im still not dyeing my hair blonde!

71094[/snapback]

I much prefer brunettes but she is tasty. ;)

Blimey!

71016[/snapback]

71023[/snapback]

71027[/snapback]

katy isn't into blondes.

71047[/snapback]

:rolleyes: This is true actually - I think I would have remember sitting near her actually as she looks like someone but cant think who at the moment. Tut and I thought you only had eyes for me Stezza - nevermind Im still not dyeing my hair blonde!

This is Stez for the unitiated

John%2097%20with%20mustache.jpg

71094[/snapback]

thanks but i don't have the 'tache anymore

71063[/snapback]

71064[/snapback]

Stezza that Tarbuck does my head in she has to be the mosy annoying bint on TV

71063[/snapback]

71064[/snapback]

71268[/snapback]

I agree! Shes really annoying, not seen her much on TV recently, i'm happy to say, infact last time I reckon I saw her in was that Linda Green (<---- is that what it was called :unsure:) think that was a couple of years ago though, I found that programme annoying too.

71063[/snapback]

71064[/snapback]

71268[/snapback]

I agree! Shes really annoying, not seen her much on TV recently, i'm happy to say, infact last time I reckon I saw her in was that Linda Green (<---- is that what it was called :unsure:) think that was a couple of years ago though, I found that programme annoying too.

71283[/snapback]

when i used to get home from work the win lose and draw late was on!!! i dont know why i watched it, maybe cos there was nothing else on but bloody hell..that voice :thumbdown::nono::nono:

71063[/snapback]

71064[/snapback]

71268[/snapback]

71283[/snapback]

when i used to get home from work the win lose and draw late was on!!! i dont know why i watched it, maybe cos there was nothing else on but bloody hell..that voice :thumbdown::nono::nono:

71286[/snapback]

There may be trouble ahead.... :whistle:

Archived