Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Bristol City - 24th November

C'mon. You've been missed. :wub:

Bring that young chap Wes with you as well.

How the fook would you know? You're always harping on about other teams for some gay reason, or getting thrown out the ground. :P

How the fook would you know? You're always harping on about other teams for some gay reason, or getting thrown out the ground. :P

Ha I harp on about other teams a lot, true. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

I still attend more away games than you. So ner :P

Yeah but i don't get thrown out, and i don't "boycott" home games.

This sounds like it started off as a joke & now it sounds serious. Calm down boys :unsure:

Don't even know what you're arguing about.

Isn't this meant to be the Bristol thread?

This sounds like it started off as a joke & now it sounds serious. Calm down boys :unsure:

Don't even know what you're arguing about.

Isn't this meant to be the Bristol thread?

Who are you?

It's called banter mate, SUAS knows that.

Booked my train ticket yesterday :thumbup:

Andy we need to get the tickets sometime this week...

Yeah, I went to the ticket office yesterdee as well, but did nae have my wallet. :nono:

Can you get me one? :thumbup: I think Potter will need one as well!

Alright kido calm it. That was a bit harsh weren't it? I was just giving my point of view from an outsiders point of view

Blimey!

For a start, don't call me "kido".

Maybe it was harsh, but it serves you right for putting your beak where it wasn't wanted or needed.

For a start, don't call me "kido".

Maybe it was harsh, but it serves you right for putting your beak where it wasn't wanted or needed.

Really don't know what your problem is. To be honest, don't even know you.

Yeah, weren't my place to say anything really but looked like you were having an arguement so i was just like woooahh calm down. Dont know what is wrong with that?

Whos rattled your cage today.

Really don't know what your problem is. To be honest, don't even know you.

Yeah, weren't my place to say anything really but looked like you were having an arguement so i was just like woooahh calm down. Dont know what is wrong with that?

Whos rattled your cage today.

Well for a start it wasn't an argument. Even if it was, it had fook all to do you with you.

No one's rattled my cage, i just really don't like being patronised, by someone who is probably younger than me.

Well for a start it wasn't an argument. Even if it was, it had fook all to do you with you.

No one's rattled my cage, i just really don't like being patronised, by someone who is probably younger than me.

Look mate, didnt have anything to do with me but at the end of the day it looked like an argument. No one wants to see arguments on here.

Does it matter if i'm younger than you? No it doesn't. I still know right from wrong and I know arguing bit stupid. Ok it wasn't an argument but how was I supposed to know that? You've blown it all out of proportion

Calm down sunshine

Look mate, didnt have anything to do with me but at the end of the day it looked like an argument. No one wants to see arguments on here.

Does it matter if i'm younger than you? No it doesn't. I still know right from wrong and I know arguing bit stupid. Ok it wasn't an argument but how was I supposed to know that? You've blown it all out of proportion

Calm down sunshine

Keep your nose out that's how. I know no-one wants to see an argument, and i don't really wanna be doing this either, but i really wish you'd stop patronising me with these "Kido" and "Sunshine" sayings.

It does matter that your younger than me when your saying things like that, talking to me like im some kind of child and i wouldn't mind even if you'd seen me once or twice.

Keep your nose out that's how. I know no-one wants to see an argument, and i don't really wanna be doing this either, but i really wish you'd stop patronising me with these "Kido" and "Sunshine" sayings.

It does matter that your younger than me when your saying things like that, talking to me like im some kind of child and i wouldn't mind even if you'd seen me once or twice.

I don't mean to patronize you. To be fair, say it to everyone. It's the way I speak.

Wud u rava i spoke lyk diss, safe guna get me homeys on u enit blud

You're an idiot, picking on me cos of the way I speak.

I don't mean to patronize you. To be fair, say it to everyone. It's the way I speak.

Wud u rava i spoke lyk diss, safe guna get me homeys on u enit blud

You're an idiot, picking on me cos of the way I speak.

You're right. I am an idiot.

But i wasn't picking on you and certainly wasn't picking on you for the way that you speak. i use sayings like that all the time, but just not to people who are older than me and one's that i don't know.

You gave your opinion and i gave mine. Right? You claimed i blown it out of proportion. I could easily say the same to you.

Let's just leave it at that, because we both don't want to argue on here, it aint worth it and i actually thought you was alright.

You're right. I am an idiot.

But i wasn't picking on you and certainly wasn't picking on you for the way that you speak. i use sayings like that all the time, but just not to people who are older than me and one's that i don't know.

You gave your opinion and i gave mine. Right? You claimed i blown it out of proportion. I could easily say the same to you.

Let's just leave it at that, because we both don't want to argue on here, it aint worth it and i actually thought you was alright.

This is getting a bit out of hand.

I'm sorry for sticking my nose in where it wasn't wanted. Didn't realise you and SUAS knew each other.

Sorry also for calling you an idiot

There seems to be a few arguments on here lately and it's hard to tell which ones are for real and which aren't.

I'm sorry if I caused any offence with my sayings, was just trying to be friendly.

I know my post count isn't that high but i'm not one of these people who posts a load of crap on here. I know you're one of the more respected members on this forum which is why I didn't really want to cause anything.

I just commented on what I saw.

:)

Archived