Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Bristol City - 24th November

This is getting a bit out of hand.

I'm sorry for sticking my nose in where it wasn't wanted. Didn't realise you and SUAS knew each other.

Sorry also for calling you an idiot

There seems to be a few arguments on here lately and it's hard to tell which ones are for real and which aren't.

I'm sorry if I caused any offence with my sayings, was just trying to be friendly.

I know my post count isn't that high but i'm not one of these people who posts a load of crap on here. I know you're one of the more respected members on this forum which is why I didn't really want to cause anything.

I just commented on what I saw.

:)

I'm hardly one of the most respected posters on here, i just have a lot of posts. :D Nice one on the apology like, but if that was your opinion then your more than entitled to it, aint my problem if i don't agree with it :P

I'm sorry if i acted a cock too.

I know you don't post shit, which is why i said, i thought you was ok.

I'm hardly one of the most respected posters on here, i just have a lot of posts. :D Nice one on the apology like, but if that was your opinion then your more than entitled to it, aint my problem if i don't agree with it :P

You thought wrong :whistle:

Nah Sam is a good lad.

And so are you Bert, although i think i shall say you are a good man. :dunno::thumbup:

Your opinion was that I shouldn't have stuck my nose in and you're entitled to it. :thumbup:

I was trying to stop an argument and ended up starting one off. Silly thing to argue over weren't it really :rolleyes:

Cheers for the compliment mate. :thumbup:

SUAS Cheer's for your offer.

Now getting car down there.

Next time maybe :D

Will see you all in the ground.

Btw, did you write a letter of complaint about Preston?

Yeah got a usual bollocks reply though it's hardly worth persuing and I could spend my time on better things.

Like having a shit.

:whistle:

Ah, JTB. Hello there. How's things?

Aha. They are ALL MINE! In any case they are vile. Easy on the eye but vile nevertheless. If you took one home to meet your mother she probably wouldn't let them through the front door.

You may sit next to me. :thumbup:

They would eat you alive.

Bristol City fan here. How many do you think you are bringing down to the Gate then? I know you had an allocation of 2000, have you sold out? If not, do you think you will sell out your allocation?

We sold over a thousand last week but not too sure how many since :unsure:

I reckon another 500-600 this week so maybe 1500-1600!

Believe me, you will have to play the game of your lives if you want to beat us at home on saturday after last game away at Ipswich. I wouldnt be so confident if i were you

You obviously haven't heard of Wesolowski and Kaebi :crylaugh: World beaters the pair of em!!!

Why are hotels in Bristol so bloody expensive? :@

Archived