Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Bristol City - 24th November

Well I'm all over this. Got quite a few mates round that way so gonna try and drag them along to bulk out the support!

Stay in Bristol for the evening, always a quality night out down there.

Who's in for this one?

Well I'm all over this. Got quite a few mates round that way so gonna try and drag them along to bulk out the support!

Stay in Bristol for the evening, always a quality night out down there.

Who's in for this one?

:( Nope. Not this time round :(

Would love to, but away game funds are not available in the bank at the moment.

I am really up for this,

However, the evil and terrible Manwells turn to work Saturday monster seems to be doing it's best to stop me at the moment. I'm trying to work something out.

How many tickets have we got to Ashton Gate do we know yet?

I love the way you always use stadium names completely unnecessarily. lol

The best one is when you name Udinese or someone's stadium for no reason. :laugh:

I really want to go to this.

I have a friend who lives in Bristol who offered me a night out before hand and a trip to the game the next day.

A lot of my family live in Bristol.

I have a friend at Uni who's a huge Bristol City fan and was keen on training it down with me.

Unfortunately it falls on the same day as a different friend's 21st in some place near Nottingham, which aforementioned Bristol City supporting friend at Uni is also going to, so I can't make it.

Balls.

whats transport like other than FT?

Leicester-Birmingham New Street, Birmingham New Street-Bristol Temple Meads. It is walking distance, if you don't mind walking 20-30 minutes or so. Also, it may work out cheaper to buy a cheap day return to Brum, and pre-book seats from Brum to Bristol. :thumbup:

luckily enough i'm in Brizzle this weekend.

will I be ok getting a ticket without being a ST holder or member? Or are they likely to sell out?

ANybody fancy sitting with the sexy and hilarious sdb? Cause i'll be alone otherwise... :(

luckily enough i'm in Brizzle this weekend.

will I be ok getting a ticket without being a ST holder or member? Or are they likely to sell out?

ANybody fancy sitting with the sexy and hilarious sdb? Cause i'll be alone otherwise... :(

You're welcome to look out for the tall guy and his ho train (currently consisting of 2 carriages but looking to extend).

So far I've managed to persuade a couple of lovely ladies (good friends of mine) from Bristol to come along for the fun.

Archived