Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Bristol City - 24th November

I have recently acquired Taunton Town - The Peacocks.

I'm attempting to assemble an entire team of peacocks. So far, it's Gavin Peacock and 10 actual peacocks.

Danny Crow tried to get it but I had to tell him - you're a crow mate - the ugliest of the birds. You'll never be a peacock - off to Barnstaple Town with you.

What about former Hull and Lincoln midfielder Richard Peacock?

:clap: Thats good to here. We will forget all about it now.

You at the back on satdee Nath?

Yeaaaaaah, with my " Bad Man Always Wanting To Stand Father" lol

He only sing's if were winning tho :dunno:

Still up for the Hull?

Yeaaaaaah, with my " Bad Man Always Wanting To Stand Father" lol

He only sing's if were winning tho :dunno:

Still up for the Hull?

:thumbup: Thats a good attitude to have to be honest.

Tut tut, i'll have him singing all the time. Told you my throat infection would clear up in time :thumbup:

Yeah should be. Takin the mrs cinema next weekend though so might not be able to get tickets until the West Brom game. There should be enough left though because we've got an initial 1000 so could get more?

:thumbup: Thats a good attitude to have to be honest.

Tut tut, i'll have him singing all the time. Told you my throat infection would clear up in time :thumbup:

Yeah should be. Takin the mrs cinema next weekend though so might not be able to get tickets until the West Brom game. There should be enough left though because we've got an initial 1000 so could get more?

I will get them on Pri 1 day.

You just pay me back on the day of the game or when/if we meet up for some snooker :worship:

I will get them on Pri 1 day.

You just pay me back on the day of the game or when/if we meet up for some snooker :worship:

Ok matey. Cheers, thats very good of you. :worship: I'll have the money on the West Brom weekend so could give you it at the game if you want?

Don't mind, i'm easy :cool:

Ok matey. Cheers, thats very good of you. :worship: I'll have the money on the West Brom weekend so could give you it at the game if you want?

Don't mind, i'm easy :cool:

Im not fussed pal.

Any time will do me.

**Shit just realised my phone is covered in paint :mellow:

Heavy Heavy Heavy rain forecasted saturday.

Bound to be called off.

:angry:

Bristol Rovers match got called off in the week.

They had a rugby match on Ashton Gate the other day and it's been raining heavily! :unsure:

Bristol Rovers match got called off in the week.

They had a rugby match on Ashton Gate the other day and it's been raining heavily! :unsure:

please please PLEASE dont get us mixed up with the blue few from down the road! The rugby was played at Rovers ground, on account of the fact they groundshare!

And it hasnt rained down here for about 2 days now. Not heavily anyway! Even if it did, the game would still be on. Our pitch is 2nd to none for getting rain off the pitch.

Archived