Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Is anyone else just so bored of reading the same arguments posted again and again on the main forum. Every fvcking thread just descends into the same people making the same points over and over again.

The LCFC forum is like an old people's home with a strong stench of wee and the incumbents sat round rambling inanely to themselves.

The LCFC forum is like an old people's home with a strong stench of wee and the incumbents sat round rambling inanely to themselves.

I nip in occasionally with a trolley offering tea and cake, but they mutter about rationing, the wrong biscuits in the wrong packets, and ask me to turn the TV up because they can't hear that nice Mr Kyle, before turning hostile and blaming me for the tea being cold and weak. :(

I nip in occasionally with a trolley offering tea and cake, but they mutter about rationing, the wrong biscuits in the wrong packets, and ask me to turn the TV up because they can't hear that nice Mr Kyle, before turning hostile and blaming me for the tea being cold and weak. :(

And yet I bet they keep on insisting you take the teabag out too early before it's had time to brew.

:-)

Where's that nice Dr Shipman when you need him ?

• 1 month later...