Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA Manager 2008

Is it good then? I tried going on the site / forum but it's all in foreign. Do they release patches like on Football Manager?

Change it to English then you tit lol

Yeah they do release patches as well as community updates. But if you have already altered the database, some of it may be changed back in the community patches

Its awesome.

Yeah they do release patches as well as community updates. But if you have already altered the database, some of it may be changed back in the community patches

Its awesome.

How do I change it to English :unsure:

Where abouts are the patches released? Link? :P

Do you have msn? :unsure:

Its awesome alright but not a patch on Football Manager.

;):P

Has anyone got FIFA Manager 2008? I've ordered mine from Play.com and it's being dispatched now.

I'll see if it's any good compared to Football Manager but what do you think of it?

Got my copy today, and the sheer depth of the game is immense. I like last years edition, but this one batters it like a sausage.

Got my copy today, and the sheer depth of the game is immense. I like last years edition, but this one batters it like a sausage.

What did you make to the new stadium editor?

I think EA over-hyped it a bit. The principals of it are good, but EA should have put more work in designing more stadiums.

What did you make to the new stadium editor?

I think EA over-hyped it a bit. The principals of it are good, but EA should have put more work in designing more stadiums.

I like how they've integrated the actual likenesses of the stadiums for a few teams (Barcelona, Dortmund, Man Yoo etc), and it certainly is an improvement on before, but, as you say, the options are limited.

Is it possible to download it anywhere?!?!?!? :cool:

Yeah try the EAStore.

I hope you weren't hoping for an illegal download! :whistle::thumbup:

EDIT: DannyBoy I don't know if you knew, but you can control 1 player in the matches as well, its awesome! :mrgreen:

It's just arrived! I'm gonna install it and try it out now :clap:

Where is the specific place that I can download patches from? People are complaining of things like crappy 3D match engine etc. and you should download a 3d patch? How?

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP can anyone help me with this?

I have 0 points, got sacked from Leicester and Bradford and now I'm struggling with Dundee. No players want to come :(

lol

It's not that hard!

What do you want help with?

Everything. I mean look how many threads I have started at the official forums, here.

I just let my assistants do everything because I don't know how to do anything. Training for example, it always disappears after I have set it.

And signing players, I get the scout to scout someone but their attributes are all still question marks!

And playing as a person, well, that's hard :P

Is there a way where I can tell the assistant who I want to sign and he will go in for him (or whatever staff role deals with that stuff)

I like the game but the skin is a bit dark :unsure:

Why don't you sign him yourself? lol

The answers no!

Archived