Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

FIFA Manager 2008

What do you reckon to my model of the walkers stadium? ( you will have to excuse the small screen size )

EAST STAND

Walkers1.jpg

WEST STAND - PLAYERS ENTRANCE

Walkers.jpg

Nice :P

I just got the architect to design my new stadium.

QPR were suddenly worth £0 so I bought them then I decidd to sell them but I didn't think it would mean resigning :(

Anyway, manager of Millwall now after keeping them up on goal difference thanks to a 4-0 victory over Leicester :D:clap:

QPR missed out on the play offs by 1 point, HA!

I just bought Chelsea :D

They were in debt so I got them on the cheap (£0 :|)

There's a problem with spiralling wages in the future which hopefully will be fixed in the patch.

Although when I say problem It's probably realistic! :mellow:

i think ive created an unbeatable team now:

-------------------------Amelia------------------------------

Rafinha---------Caceres-------Richards------------Bale

-------------------------Veloso----------------------------

Quaresma------------------------------------------Lennon

--------------------------Nasri------------------------------

----------------Moreno---------Aguero---------------------

Im tottenham i won the quadruple in my third season :)

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot decide which to get :frusty:

I loved FIFA Manager 07 because it's so well it has everything I like in a manager game and has the fun personal life mode as an extra.

If someone who has played FIFA Manager 07 and 08 can you tell me if there is a significant improvement or it is near enough the same.

I also liked FM 07 but it was pretty much the same as 06 and 05, is 08 near enough the same or is there more ground breaking new features?

Thanks

I cannot decide which to get :frusty:

I loved FIFA Manager 07 because it's so well it has everything I like in a manager game and has the fun personal life mode as an extra.

If someone who has played FIFA Manager 07 and 08 can you tell me if there is a significant improvement or it is near enough the same.

I also liked FM 07 but it was pretty much the same as 06 and 05, is 08 near enough the same or is there more ground breaking new features?

Thanks

08 Is good it has a new stadium editor which is good when you get the hang of it, and the stuff they put in the 'extension' pack for last years.

Good buy :thumbup:

It is :clap:

And Football Manager... you basically pay for an updated database, a few new features (which are buggy) and fixed bugs from the last years version. However, they can get away with that as it is still a good game.

FIFA Manager is getting better and better though so some healthy competition is starting to arise :D

No cd crack? :ph34r:

The disc is at my Grandad's so I might have to wait until I can get it.... but the funny thing is on the official FIFA Manager forums, people are talking about no cd cracks and where to download them from but the mods don't do anything :mellow:

Rodrigo Fabri

Kenny Deuchar

David Bentley

Elano

Giles Barnes

Steven Naismith

Paul Anderson

Danny Guthrie

John Fleck

Richard Stearman

Joe Mattock

Michael Knightly

Scott Sinclair

Dan Gosling

Lulinha

Adda Djizeri

Nakamura

A list a few few decent players :thumbup:

(Not got the game yet but they're decent on the demo and where good last year, most don't cost much either

Archived