Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

QPR Chit Chat Thread

Who's going?

I'll be there. Not sure whether i'm coaching or training it yet :whistle:

Blue Army :scarf:

No contest, train. Could be very good this game in antipation. But the problem might be the night before. Hope to see a lot of you fellow members at another london game :thumbup:

No contest, train. Could be very good this game in antipation. But the problem might be the night before. Hope to see a lot of you fellow members at another london game :thumbup:

I think it will probably be train for me as well matey. Don't think I can be bothered to get to Leicester for 9 o'clock to catch the bus. Especially after new years eve. :unsure:

Should be a good day out

Travel down on new years eve, spot of shopping, New years eve in london, few social drinks, travellodge in Wemberlee, QPR new years day. This is my greatest idea yet.

Only thing that needs to be sorted is whether Tevez or JBF are coming with us.

:scarf:

Travel down on new years eve, spot of shopping, New years eve in london, few social drinks, travellodge in Wemberlee, QPR new years day. This is my greatest idea yet.

:ermm:

Unless I'm rendered totally incapacitated after NYE I really have no excuses to miss this one.

So yes I reckon I'll be there. In the meantime I'll be crossing my fingers that Ginger Pubes is still stewarding at the away end. She was brilliant.

Think that was my idea ;)

Great minds think a like and all that. You going to drive or train? I'll get cheap fares sorted if you fancy that and don't mind me tagging along seeing as everyone else is boring and scared of hotels. :thumbup:

You think i've got Natwest bloody bank tatooed on my forehead!

Think that was my idea ;)

Great minds think a like and all that. You going to drive or train? I'll get cheap fares sorted if you fancy that and don't mind me tagging along seeing as everyone else is boring and scared of hotels. :thumbup:

You want to sleep in an art gallery :unsure:

New Years Eve in London.

I hope all of you under 18's are either, well connected, got a decent fake ID and lots of money.

Tommeh - 18, tshine looks 25 let alone 18, JBF - 18, Tevez errmmmm.... dont drink.

Suas - sorry mate If Jon or wilkes drop out your in but my dad booked the hotel for 4 and got a secret discount :cool:

Someone else must be up for it :dunno:

Tommeh - 18, tshine looks 25 let alone 18, JBF - 18, Tevez errmmmm.... dont drink.

Suas - sorry mate If Jon or wilkes drop out your in but my dad booked the hotel for 4 and got a secret discount :cool:

Someone else must be up for it :dunno:

They will ID everyone. As logn as you have ID that's fine.

Even if someone doesn't drink, and they're underage, they still won't get in.

They will ID everyone. As logn as you have ID that's fine.

Even if someone doesn't drink, and they're underage, they still won't get in.

Our dear pal wilko could be in a spot of bother then.

You out and about for this one Robert?

Archived