Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

QPR Chit Chat Thread

How do you know mate :unsure:

It's been updated on the website.

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will be leaving at 10.00am from the front of the Stadium.

£15 Adults, £13 Concessions and £14 Adult STH, £12 Concession STH.

It says on the fox travel tickets as well :thumbup:

Ive got my train sorted, the train back for me is 6:55 i think, will this give me enough time to get from the ground to st pancras?

I would say you'll be fine with that. The tube will be busy though so allowing yourself just under two hours is probably wise. On a normal day it'd be far less but I reckon it will be rammed what with people returning from New Years Eve things and all the football matches.

I would say you'll be fine with that. The tube will be busy though so allowing yourself just under two hours is probably wise. On a normal day it'd be far less but I reckon it will be rammed what with people returning from New Years Eve things and all the football matches.

I was tempted to get the 8pm train, but it seemed too long of a wait.. Thanks :scarf:

Isn't the tube in London free on New Years Day?

No chance.

Revised services will run over the festive period, with free travel between 23:45 and 04:30 New Year's Eve on Tube, buses, DLR, Tramlink and Overground.

Yes, what with it being new year and everything. They might not arrive in time if they are sent to you.

I was thinking about ordering them then picking them up there, but i might just buy them there... how long are the queues usually as i get mine at the sub ticket offices

I was thinking about ordering them then picking them up there, but i might just buy them there... how long are the queues usually as i get mine at the sub ticket offices

Well it's a bit late to order them tonight now and a bit pointless to ring up in the morning because you'd still have to que to pick them up.

You may as well just go into the ticket office to purchase them.

A lot easier in my opinion.

Well it's a bit late to order them tonight now and a bit pointless to ring up in the morning because you'd still have to que to pick them up.

You may as well just go into the ticket office to purchase them.

A lot easier in my opinion.

Ok, thanks :thumbup:

Archived