Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

COD 4

Still of the belief that Gears Of War is the best shooter on the 360.

Best so far i've played on. If the storyline was more clear, and the game a little longer, this would be absolutely EPIC.

It probably will crash and burn, but at least it's trying something new, Yes Konami not Nintendo!! :o

And it's your fault stop ending your replies with questions!! ;)

lol You might have missed Wii Sports, Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, Brain Training, Big Brain Academy, Wii Fit (sold 1 Million in a month in Japan!). Maybe they're not your kind of games... but you can't deny they're sucessful!

And the only reason the 360 is £200 is because they lose ~£150 on each console they sell!

And to stop annoying people can we take this to the "Phube's Wii Gang" Thread!

My 12 year old sister has that for her DS! Enough said!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Wondered what all the fuss about this game was, Some of my mates have it and were raving about it, Read review, Saw bits on the TV about it, so decided to check it out for myself, went down town on Monday to try and get it, Morrisons, Asda, Argos, HMV, Game, Gamestation...Nowhere had it, so ordered it of play.com and got it yesterday, and gotta say it deserves all the good reviews, a really good game, but rock solid online.

Anyone else got it?

I got COD4 for my brother for Christmas I also got him the magazine/book that accompanies it. It's a bit expensive at 13 quid but apparently is pretty useful.

Hope this helps.

N.

Archived