Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

COD 4

Team fortress!?!?

HL2 is about 4-5 years old! Episodes are short and don't count!

I don't 'know' many people who would own those games without the Online content!

To be fair, xbox live adds 2/3rds to most games

I remember owning perfect dark zero, i thought it was sh1t then got live and it was almost like buying a new game

The tom clancey games are not worthwhile without xbox live, las vegas is all about the multiplayer

COD4 though has a LOT of single play and will not take 6 hours if your on veteran, 6 hours maybe for one of the missions

To be fair, xbox live adds 2/3rds to most games

I remember owning perfect dark zero, i thought it was sh1t then got live and it was almost like buying a new game

The tom clancey games are not worthwhile without xbox live, las vegas is all about the multiplayer

COD4 though has a LOT of single play and will not take 6 hours if your on veteran, 6 hours maybe for one of the missions

It was alright single player, although it's strengths were definatley online.

I had it a launch thats probabley why I thought it was alright, it's nearly and and a half years old now.

Have you done the escape on on hardest?

I got to the end quickly, but the bit where you sit and wait for the helicopter is unbelieveably hard, and only 1 checkpoint

although i found an easy way :)

next to the ferris wheel, theres a little building, like a control room for the wheel, go prone in there

grenades don't kill you through the wall, throw back any that come in, and if you get flashbanged just shoot into the doorway while your blind to kill on rushers...

then when the chopper arrives, run to the man, pick him up and run in the chopper

I spent an hour trying to fight them all on veteran and it got me nowhere, so cowarded to victory

Ive not done it on Veteran yet but i did it on the second easiest mode. :rolleyes:

I was really impressed by the first mission in the game, you know the ship level where the boat rocks with the waves and so does your cross hairs, i was like whoaaaaaaaaaa, thats well good hehe. I love this game

Ive not done it on Veteran yet but i did it on the second easiest mode. :rolleyes:

I was really impressed by the first mission in the game, you know the ship level where the boat rocks with the waves and so does your cross hairs, i was like whoaaaaaaaaaa, thats well good hehe. I love this game

hehe yes it's the first game where immediately i've thought wow i'm going to like this

did you find yourself turning your head sideways when the boat was sinking, i couldn't work out what was straight lol

Manwell, i sold PDZ, never really got into it

Team fortress!?!?

HL2 is about 4-5 years old! Episodes are short and don't count!

Portal is in the orange box and that is a wonderfully addictive game. Half Life is a 4-5 year old title but the original console version was vastly inferior to the PC version so they are like new games to most console gamers because HL was ahead of its generation. Pity wii owners won't get to play it as they have been sold a system that isn't capable of playing four year old titles like Half Life and Far Cry. Which is a shame because the PC wii remote hack looks like good fun and a few people have told me it is fun to play with the remote.

Portal is in the orange box and that is a wonderfully addictive game. Half Life is a 4-5 year old title but the original console version was vastly inferior to the PC version so they are like new games to most console gamers because HL was ahead of its generation. Pity wii owners won't get to play it as they have been sold a system that isn't capable of playing four year old titles like Half Life and Far Cry. Which is a shame because the PC wii remote hack looks like good fun and a few people have told me it is fun to play with the remote.

:whistle::D

Portal isn't an FPS!

Tis a shame but that's why I'll but it for my PC!!

But it's more of a shame that 360/PS3 owners can't play Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros. etc...

Or even a proper next-gen Pro Evo!!! :whistle:

Portal isn't an FPS!

But it's more of a shame that 360/PS3 owners can't play Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros. etc...

lol it's not even out yet!

etc being what exactly?

Portal isn't an FPS!

What are you talking about? Wii owners will get a game that looks like it was on the gamecube with a few gimmicks thrown in. How is that next gen? Plus while I think that control system they are working on does look interesting it will also monumentally fail. Not many people are playing football games and thinking...'this is a great game...but it would be even better with an RTS control system!'.

I like the wii for what it is and I have always loved Nintendo but the one thing that is not is next-gen. If the wii had the capability of the other machines as well as the appeal to the non-gamer it would be a stunning machine. I understand the reasons why it is not (and Nintendo's accountants would vouch for that) but it personally doesn't appeal to me at all because I did SMG, Metroid and Zelda on the gamecube. The new versions are in reality a way of Nintendo selling the same hardware and software with very little R&D costs in order to maximise profit.

i must say i enjoyed sonic and mario olympics :unsure: at my gf's place

at least you could unlock things, a reason to play

:D My missus has it as well, It's reasonable entertaining. Fuking tireing though. lol

:wave:

After spending a free period listening to drunk American twats I decided not to bother with online.

YOU CAN TURN THE VOICES OFF!!!!!

What are you talking about? Wii owners will get a game that looks like it was on the gamecube with a few gimmicks thrown in. How is that next gen? Plus while I think that control system they are working on does look interesting it will also monumentally fail. Not many people are playing football games and thinking...'this is a great game...but it would be even better with an RTS control system!'.

If the wii had the capability of the other machines as well as the appeal to the non-gamer it would be a stunning machine. I understand the reasons why it is not (and Nintendo's accountants would vouch for that) but it personally doesn't appeal to me at all because I did SMG, Metroid and Zelda on the gamecube.

Having proper control of your players... that is next gen...

Realistic grass and sweat - Wow!!! Isn't!

If the Wii ad the capabilty of the other machines it's cost £400!

Again haven't you 'done' PES, CoD, any FPS. All you're getting is shinier pictures... the games are essentially the same!

:wave:

After spending a free period listening to drunk American twats I decided not to bother with online.

QED! lol

Again haven't you 'done' PES, CoD, any FPS. All you're getting is shinier pictures... the games are essentially the same!

QED! lol

lol, no they're not, and how the Fuk would you know you haven't even played them!

As Mancfox says, PES, on the Wii, crash and burn predicted.

Why it is you feel the need to wade into all these threads and drag them back into a conversaion about your little toy with about 3 good games to it's name I don't know!

Wii PES implements an RTS control system with a bunch of arrows. It has even less control of the game. Yes you arrange all the players at a time but you play it more as manager than as a player.

I agree with you about 'shinier' pictures in regards to PES2008 but in CoD it does add a lot to the experience because you do get really sucked into the realism of the game and its terrifying. There is only a limited amount that can be done with video games and at the end of day all developers are adding in a novel control system or making the games look better.

Nintendo are the worst at this at the moment though as they are neither investing in new technology or creating any new IP. What was the last successful new IP? There hasn't been much since Rare and the N64. Yes I am being repackaged games with shinier graphics but I will also be able to play Assasins Creed, Crysis, Gears of War and Prototype this year and the PS3 and 360 crowd will be playing way more new IP than Wii owners who will play yet another version of Smash Brothers, Mario Kart or Zelda's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000th quest.

Oh, and it wouldn't have cost £400 it would cost the same as the 360...about £200-£250. The wii at £179.99 is ridicously overpriced considering its barely more than a gamecube.

lol, no they're not, and how the Fuk would you know you haven't even played them!

As Mancfox says, PES, on the Wii, crash and burn predicted.

Why it is you feel the need to wade into all these threads and drag them back into a conversaion about your little toy with about 3 good games to it's name I don't know!

It probably will crash and burn, but at least it's trying something new, Yes Konami not Nintendo!! :o

And it's your fault stop ending your replies with questions!! ;)

What was the last successful new IP?

Oh, and it wouldn't have cost £400 it would cost the same as the 360...about £200-£250. The wii at £179.99 is ridicously overpriced considering its barely more than a gamecube.

lol You might have missed Wii Sports, Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, Brain Training, Big Brain Academy, Wii Fit (sold 1 Million in a month in Japan!). Maybe they're not your kind of games... but you can't deny they're sucessful!

And the only reason the 360 is £200 is because they lose ~£150 on each console they sell!

And to stop annoying people can we take this to the "Phube's Wii Gang" Thread!

Portal isn't an FPS!

Is it?

Thats the kind of game i'd play with my mum.

Thought this thread was to do with a remake of Jaws. ;)

TBH not a big fan of this type of game. I doubt that I would get through the easy section. Bought Worm World Party and a Sonic one before Xmas but could not get on with them. Finished up giving then along with Flight Unlimited to my brother for Xmas. I have Mahjongg ot the moment on my laptop which doesn't require refexes or shootem skills.

I'll leave all you warmongers to kill each other in peace now. Happy killing. ;)

Does your Wii do this? And trust me- thats not just a shiny picture.. the games great too. :)

http://forzamotorsport.net/forzamotorsport...4532&mode=7

© me

Wow that is impressive!!! :huh:

ÿØÿàJFIFddÿìDuckyFÿîAdobedÀÿÛ„ ÿÀqÈÿÄ !1AQa"2B‘±qÑRb#$ ¡Òâ€%Vr3CSÃd&ÿÚ?äzÂ@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@Ö‚Ã7 á@ÔPFÂ@ ($* â€Â¬PC¹@î pP;‚ÂÜà w¸(Ã@î ÷¹Aâ¼PKÃœ ÂpPJ] w¨"—5 ª(&Z •F‚ŠÜÒ‚ÃOZ fG½>àzÃ;ãÖÂß´¸´ûŠÜP>â‚?q@­ÃñëAøõ ÂÃœZÃœZÖ‚EIzÃS2F½O‘ðö$kþÊ’ŸO3áA]·¼5ëúý´HX4Ó¥DPPqzPY¸êB€R¶£Ã³+MtgJ¯¶|È/vÈw‹nsmzÛpa©pÞÆd'zV½RGJƒþŸ9Âéüimxÿ–|õý‚_åñ˜ÿÖ¶ßøgÿÞ Ö¼}ñS,ä¬Â&·c—ÈÆ&®ÔþFêɘÃþb#´ÂÊPIüÄ馇΃eÿ/ŒÃþ´¶õÿêÈê<´ú¼è!ü½óáš[´óÿ(ù= ×Ã^(0ŽVøƒ}âl5üÖõ—Û_¶Å~36†^mÃ’%:–µlw©;»›GÃ¥J¨3¿2©±˜—9¶»Kiu—Ir7í| oåñ˜jý­»§ÂŠùóþš/ŒÃMÂmºu×H¯þ¡õ~Å A߆¨äÆxæ>CoµZU{—sm·»qZC­ž¡N­?GÕà•ÿfÆ’1þ_9€G5·Â5&+Þ¨×êôúÌSø³KhÃÂI‰#A§¶àh4¯;ðdž rÑ ë’Ä»ÃnÉqÔÊË­¨íh;«+'¢â€tO®†ƒÇá>,{Å¡rÇñW¦,÷E\ÈËÂËÂ!àÊ’• ÃB·}^Â(:ÿ§Îaçš[á^ÿzƒš¹‡Ž.|?œÌî“Z¸ÉˆÔwÓ2:m¸‰-%à Y:i©Oè ÙØwÈÌKÇ­øüKÕ3â€Â¥n´;Ž Özù¨’5 ÞWËQ¹12×Ë:Ã*SþvP;‹QÃ¥©i§­ò‡ÆZÅâeHŽÔ<‰3Š—› B¤¡Ä(­Úâµö÷ å¦AxÃVE›ËSÃ¥Aâ€Ã±.÷#r §í©ËqsînªF¿L(ä)î¾ «ðê¡Aô{;ä™ø6&]ºüà jÃ`€4JŸ$ˆñJGÃ¥*)×OË­79ñ:–âäÌå{¡˜ò‹Â„6öÎâú¨&'¦ºé¢@ö ÃùC†òž7Ç»ÿÜ»µÒç6SûU©öÜ•&B´ ûµé¢~¯ÃíãAןîyÃy<±óŽ%•Ù8ɤ]n‰µÞž×ìY>²Âtľv£Ã¿â€¦&ÛàòoÈ,ës²¤_r@*MÂIWb,}þ* mi¤•¨@þêF¦ƒ½xÓÂ~6áRæ©MÇp4—²’XuâÂù[èÛ)ñéâ®´—s;|™Œ§)²Åy¨H‘¤;¡YKÃ’Â¥i¦›ÀÓÃÃrÃÚýÊXýÂß×æ]­B8m ÕJrëDë§@ê:Ÿ Ž>>[Ëœ[7\Ãi˜ðÑHµ2OÛ¤Ž£ÂºÃ Ã¼dy¤tõ ÛYg.àü[6ó±w&-ŠÄ­ Ó¦ý¿KI>ÿ¨Ãr—!r–EÉ·Fç]Êc@¹0-¬î첃âu=Vµy¨þÊ~?–ºëéàh/Û4(,ó ìO‡·^ãübç•f¹e¦U|w°ˆR%!·ãÀŒHHP:h§Wªâ€=Å¡'æ‡4cÙ½âɇ`W&gã–â€â€ºâ€žÃ©Ã°Ã—½—§½ªPâ€â€Ã¹4€H÷_°Ã9TÊ•¦Âç4ôÜtý´·â³ø<µ ÷É·ÈöË]’;³­‚zâ€zzHCCqÔ'fõ8Â|ÓAÞYG+|rÊñûŽ7;­qà]X\YNÞÛR;.}* V‡MÉéíA¢?ìçÃ]uþ>N¾_ó–Âÿç½ü„øóÂaª6ŽÃrýÕG´Y-®/:¦e­×h;@Rצž4¯âÞiĘÖ5xÃù5´3È9´çn7F$JB^Â-A¶TŸÊJŠÖ@颓éA¦~fs ÂÂòûf5†Îjn%°ûØËbDùI qiPñ ·µ >Ȭ6'Ãn{옵Ëä‹Ì{KV·»éîöš,H'»(Ÿ×õ'ûª>Tß2b|Å¡sî=~´æÖvp\Œ©ü½Æf6¶v w9Ô¡â€Â¨Iܪ¦ÅyâÆijÇŠåíªÖΚ4Ä–õZ´ê·øœYñ*Q&ƒä«ŸÅþUÂâ€Ã²â€™Skl-0níG„§×{Â¥¸¿MäûPh<ïÂþ$G\â€Ãa×k· slquæDÆ’j¶©aÛkº²ÛpZÃèäçBV– u^ŸC…:ÂI ÂÆyGÅ®(°;ÂbÙõ¼Û’äÕ ·ßt:ê•m '¦‰ Öÿ"¹/‰ïW\ûŠåV¹ïA~ã àˆÂ¥Å!‰¬!˵h?[M“pB’Ûù4Â¥@Â¥_ãm=F Š5–þ7ºµ9-VWZŠÖ¥ºTJâ€u$’¿z ¯Â|o´Ø.+T;4û¤vV¨ÂÙp©n¾®Â§@°tæ´ÈÑÞ²æÃÂÄ«j “¨Ò‚õ½h"å°ƒ"é ‹£Ã¦-±×ÚDÙ!%e¦°XJA'ju:A³€ðX¼[žXÃö®;¼´ãøå½;"ã5 ÚÓ*R[Üë} èߧö|Âæ=Å•¿(»X3»r¿‰.(Sø†' S‹=²XïHhâ€Â§Â¢@Õ×€GQAw‡q—,WÃŒ^\%]¹ŽN>m¬Hq¸ÂÃ¥e*}:2²Â¾áNýÇ]¾F‚á¾Ânø’àbÈUÇ+¶JÂnÈo%÷#É;Â¥8€¥%·{`§f¾^tn[Æ-¶ÜŠÀÃÃb-­ùW‹«²IûHhP)m¥è¥wV:) ððñ\á¼!é±äGۑVcºT¹…¸ó¤mIJ•¹! Ÿ Iâ€Ã¼>(Ų>Q°`vXε :Ãœ2y]å¸X¶±¢Ã×q!$ ª“A²ãáÿ&ãÖ»ý»Œ®ï¹“_WbÄ`þû’‡nM4½ŽL*Ú{HIü@…h|è,®œKÄÛîq—FÃ…ow|z>?h°A’òÂÂ~è©Ÿã¥.- 0 uúÂþŠ''ÇxN\3gøÎïŠ^Â¥NE§‹:í)×^ph§Þu èl«nä¨)}AÔ.2H±\Êîœ_vEË+î¿ÊoÃ’Rà€Ñ LÂ¥/fÅ¡8vìNßÙAVû€q^›\×dY.Kyg÷¬È°§Ìe‹[s£ \m•÷TÛ{C‹Wæ=Ã/òãUò[f9…8ÓÂìöëëÑ[+À…LZáD+éBT½téACâ€x¯ˆ,vÂEÆŽr¥Î|H¶ÈïÂßW"Ô•È™%žÒi-~OCáAšËàŽ ´Ún2âbª½Ã±Arl»ƒÙØrf3z¸ëÂ7¶Ù'P4_ê À0Þ,ã¦,m^³ŒBÃYŽ^1øW<½vW˜³H:Fh2¦\Ã$žñWÕÓ Ò‚úáÅœíÞù–ãøýÎï€â–æ"I¶Ú'½57,–Z÷vËœâ€Â©E¦RK‹@ˆ:BØ`ÃœE|㫵îÞqÜžlÆ1Ãœ6,û¤Ç—6ï8h´5ª¸®„+M½<Ã'³ðŸYlñ§r%’ú÷)NZâÛ/„ÇDvÓÜ. ŽÒ¨Ã§]:†¾â+dÑó)ùt‘Âã¿{wUðÃ]i,Ã[Ã…0!ö[bw:´Â7)D•kíA¬ó«ÇÞ]€8÷e€¿¾2®NÜÖú×·`ҀÂÃxëAŽ2ÂÕAtÂ@PÖ‚ÃÄ~¿*J~W“Ü.Ão³n.½u¶¥´À’½¤²– SaMI:ŽÂ(ó&²²¶ïG!§®E@¼¤mJ4ÔŽƒjR:y mÙÆifâ„¢q¸[/#N»¹Þ¹HAÇÜÕJÕj “Õjýt!æ9}ºÒõŠÚD{LŽïz3j+ïÂÔé¯ÕçÖ‚æ9{Ö¦ìŽ]Ÿ6†ÂÛmÃԂá;@ðGJ ëäíÃÇ|’¯é)þª ìË0´=x‘l»ÈÂ# Š»}åæÔ’b:4[KVšíP( 5(/árW!ÛåX&B¿ÊbN-ÈxêÃR>ɇ’PâYtNàt*ñ÷ õqþkåÜVØÛËgÛíÂ-ÇQ•$$8ûŠuÃ…jRI*ZÅ ÂZ2ÎóŽBz3ù­ö]ípÃ’[ˆ%¬­ %ZnØ¢Fº zP[Þrì³ ¹Ûo7««ÓnVfËœÂk}ÒÛ³[â„¢CiÓhJ€Òƒ5?#ùä‚ytÃøÂè믯ÑA…ËÃs9ö«Â’mî\‹eêhº]Ùu³*hÓGÂQÕJPÃi© »›ÉƒqÈí™t܆cÙE™´1m»•)¦ÛÔ%=ÀPJV½ ƒÒÉ9£â€”3;ö“/¸ÜlÒ¶ýÌ'\ѧBà¸k×C҃ɲ,—2¸"ëâ€\^º\a¸Â? ‚Q£m¤J|€)ËÜ©ƒZaIJy–‹2\[âb„·Ãwñ¬ê“©:xÅ¡ —f嫽â׺e· wk*Å“]ªKÎýºÞGmjBHÚSôîÓ](Ôõ²=("ö Â-iÃ¥AT#Ú‚t§J èÃPCm PK´P6{P6{P6{P6{P6ÃGh ŽÃ@Ø(` l ‚°P6 Ã@Ø(h#Â¥h Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( Â@ P( ƒÿÙ

Archived