Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Swearing seems to be

I've noticed that swearing seems to be the norm in posts along here!

any reason? or just a short vocabulary?

78627[/snapback]

As with most things in life it depends on the context of use and the tone of delivery. There will be a boundary beyond which the majority will find the use of certain words and phases unacceptable.

For myself, and I haven't made a formal complaint but I find Dan's current signature distasteful and insulting to me as a football supporter of LCFC and very much less acceptable than the occasional, jocular use of the words bloody or bugger for example.

Yes I agree, Dan change your signature it's neither big nor clever.

The swearing issue, I hadn't really noticed a huge amount of bad language on here, but then I tend to skip through badly written posts.

If swearing was good enough for Chaucer, it's good enough for me!

So feck off, JR!! ;)

PS:  That last bit's a joke!

78628[/snapback]

Some of the things that happen in his Tales would not be allowed on the telly. :S:blink::o:D:thumbup:;)

where art thou shall come to thy neighbour and all that bollocks

78716[/snapback]

it's yee nuts in olde english

78719[/snapback]

i never liked shakespear.. a silly fool who wrote plays.. why create such dumb stuff such as hamlet and romeo :unsure::wave:lol

if i'm right, i think 'spear is responsible for helping to create modern english olde english or germanic languages are what the saxons and angles from germany and holland spoke.......if i remember history properly :ermm::blink::unsure:

78627[/snapback]

As with most things in life it depends on the context of use and the tone of delivery. There will be a boundary beyond which the majority will find the use of certain words and phases unacceptable.

For myself, and I haven't made a formal complaint but I find Dan's current signature distasteful and insulting to me as a football supporter of LCFC and very much less acceptable than the occasional, jocular use of the words bloody or bugger for example.

78636[/snapback]

What was Dan's signature?

Guest Daniel

78627[/snapback]

78636[/snapback]

79003[/snapback]

Leicesters Famous Babysquad

78627[/snapback]

78636[/snapback]

79003[/snapback]

something to do with the baby squad i believe

i never liked shakespear.. a silly fool who wrote plays.. why create such dumb stuff such as hamlet and romeo  :unsure:  :wave:  lol

78722[/snapback]

He didn't, he plagarised most of 'his' works. :wave:

Archived