Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Fosse Shitty

Ricey , i enjoy your FM diares and i think they are really good and immaginative. As for Fosse City i dont really care bout the threads if you dont like them dont read them.

Ricey , i enjoy your FM diares and i think they are really good and immaginative. As for Fosse City i dont really care bout the threads if you dont like them dont read them.

84459[/snapback]

Exactly Muz so why should Dan complain about it?? People need to read what it says under General Chat!!

84459[/snapback]

Exactly Muz so why should Dan complain about it?? People need to read what it says under General Chat!!

84680[/snapback]

general actually means (and you can look this up) 'anything daniel is interested in or finds amusing'

Guest Daniel

84459[/snapback]

84680[/snapback]

general actually means (and you can look this up) 'anything daniel is interested in or finds amusing'

84684[/snapback]

Not that at all, just that I got moaned at for posting too much Young Guns stuff.

Or is it different rules for me?

to be fair there are far worse threads than fosse citys . i mean , theres 1 about a bloke playing football manager and postin his progress ! at least fosse city is in the real world

84223[/snapback]

If it don't interest you then don't read it, at least I keep it all in one thread not a new thread for every game.

Don't know why I bother sometimes.

84404[/snapback]

Because some of us think it's fun, ricey, and we appreciate your input :thumbup:

I don't know why Sparky says your thread is real bad, but he said he ain't out to have a pop at anyone, so I guess he just thinks FM is REALLY dumb... oh well, let him have his opinion :)

84418[/snapback]

To be fair, I don't think Sparky was having a go at Ricey's thread. More a go at people having a go at the Fosse threads, where he has a point!

General chat is for general things where anything goes (within reason..) and a fair few of us play for Fosse.

As Sparky said, no one has complained about the FM threads which are based on a computer game. Whereas people have complained about Fosse threads which are from the real world.

I don't have a problem with either myself.

84429[/snapback]

as i said and probably a wrong example but all i was doind was defending the fosse city theads , nothing personal ricey and sorry to use u as a example , as it goes i love fm 2005 and am addicted to it , fosse city thread s to stay i say

84459[/snapback]

84680[/snapback]

84684[/snapback]

Not that at all, just that I got moaned at for posting too much Young Guns stuff.

84710[/snapback]

Maybe you should look to who started this thread... I don't recall anyone complaining or moaning about your Young Guns thread before this thread popped up...

Guest Daniel

84459[/snapback]

84680[/snapback]

84684[/snapback]

84710[/snapback]

Maybe you should look to who started this thread... I don't recall anyone complaining or moaning about your Young Guns thread before this thread popped up...

84868[/snapback]

Obviously you havn't been reading much then just before xmas.

84459[/snapback]

84680[/snapback]

84684[/snapback]

84710[/snapback]

84868[/snapback]

Obviously you havn't been reading much then just before xmas.

84869[/snapback]

I've looked back to threads dating back to the start of december and I only found 1 remark that was expressing some kind of negativity towards Young Guns in a thread that had turned into one of those Daniel - Wiganboy arguments... <_<

i actually enjoy reading the Young Guns threads

84880[/snapback]

Only because you play for them and you'll be in the thread... ;)

85161[/snapback]

ner i dont really play for them now always injured or too busy :P

i actually enjoy reading the Young Guns threads

84880[/snapback]

Only because you play for them and you'll be in the thread... ;)

85161[/snapback]

ner i dont really play for them now always injured or too busy :P

85515[/snapback]

Lee Morris. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well our final game of the season is next weekend!! 1st May! Against Burton Overy bell!!

Playing with a depleted side ourselves and only probably 11 players. No subs!!

Against a side who havnt won a point in the past 2 and a half years.

Going to be a close thing i think!!

Away game!! Bosworth College in Desford kick off 10.30am!!

Check out fossecity.co.uk

We wont be in our usual red kit though!!!

Away strip 4 us!!

Featuring for Fosse will be thehillsdonator , Cobbo, cat_burger, Tomassi and Scowy

Well our final game of the season is next weekend!! 1st May! Against Burton Overy bell!!

Away game!!  Bosworth College in Desford kick off 10.30am!!

Away strip 4 us!!

Featuring for Fosse will be thehillsdonator , Cobbo, cat_burger, Tomassi and Scowy

98075[/snapback]

I will be there matey. Been talking to Tomassi about it :thumbup:

Away strip 4 us!!

98075[/snapback]

98088[/snapback]

Ay up :o More fans!

Captain Cobbo B)

will be a good game!! glad to see ur coming down foxesfan!!

im sure tomassi will introduce u to us all!!!

98171[/snapback]

more like hes introducing himself even i dont know him.. :P

and its CRAPtain Cobbo :ph34r:

98333[/snapback]

:o

Sam is our captain remember! :P

Away strip 4 us!!

98075[/snapback]

98088[/snapback]

mm, Where have i heard that before :rolleyes: , i'd love to come but i have a game, if we win we win the league, if we dont win, we coe third.

Archived