Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Fosse Shitty

We have a thread for every game we play, I don't think that is spamming, somewhere we can talk about the game. Five of us play regularly that's Me, Tom, Sam, Mark and Rob. Also Benji, Anish, Ash, Shum, Luke and Durnerz have all been to training (Hope I didn't forget anyone) There is a large Fosse City contingent on here.

So fair enough the amount of members isn't that large compared to the 700 or so who are registered, but the number of us easily outdoes the one (you Daniel) who seems to be bothered.

We have a thread for every game we play, I don't think that is spamming, somewhere we can talk about the game. Five of us play regularly that's Me, Tom, Sam, Mark and Rob. Also Benji, Anish, Ash, Shum, Luke and Durnerz have all been to training (Hope I didn't forget anyone) There is a large Fosse City contingent on here.

So fair enough the amount of members isn't that large compared to the 700 or so who are registered, but the number of us easily outdoes the one (you Daniel) who seems to be bothered.

83404[/snapback]

True words Ryan.

83404[/snapback]

i'm bothered, but only because i'm too old and my knees are too knackard to play anymore, really i'm just jealous of you young folk going off having sunday league-based fun. think of us poor near cripples that can't play anymore and have kids too young to act out our footballing lives for us :thumbup:

to be fair there are far worse threads than fosse citys . i mean , theres 1 about a bloke playing football manager and postin his progress ! at least fosse city is in the real world

to be fair there are far worse threads than fosse citys . i mean , theres 1 about a bloke playing football manager and postin his progress ! at least fosse city is in the real world

84223[/snapback]

oooh you bitch! I know which one you mean.

im not havin a pop at anyone , im just emphasising that people can post wot they like

84332[/snapback]

This is true , It is a Forum for people to post mostly what they like in the rightful section. :)

im not havin a pop at anyone , im just emphasising that people can post wot they like

84332[/snapback]

This is true , It is a Forum for people to post mostly what they like in the rightful section. :)

84370[/snapback]

Hally-bloody-louya!

84223[/snapback]

If it don't interest you then don't read it, at least I keep it all in one thread not a new thread for every game.

Don't know why I bother sometimes.

84223[/snapback]

If it don't interest you then don't read it, at least I keep it all in one thread not a new thread for every game.

84404[/snapback]

Because some of us think it's fun, ricey, and we appreciate your input :thumbup:

I don't know why Sparky says your thread is real bad, but he said he ain't out to have a pop at anyone, so I guess he just thinks FM is REALLY dumb... oh well, let him have his opinion :)

Because some of us think it's fun, ricey, and we appreciate your input  :thumbup:

I don't know why Sparky says your thread is real bad, but he said he ain't out to have a pop at anyone, so I guess he just thinks FM is REALLY dumb... oh well, let him have his opinion  :)

84418[/snapback]

Cheers Shen, glad someone appreciates it :)

84223[/snapback]

84404[/snapback]

Because some of us think it's fun, ricey, and we appreciate your input :thumbup:

I don't know why Sparky says your thread is real bad, but he said he ain't out to have a pop at anyone, so I guess he just thinks FM is REALLY dumb... oh well, let him have his opinion :)

84418[/snapback]

To be fair, I don't think Sparky was having a go at Ricey's thread. More a go at people having a go at the Fosse threads, where he has a point!

General chat is for general things where anything goes (within reason..) and a fair few of us play for Fosse.

As Sparky said, no one has complained about the FM threads which are based on a computer game. Whereas people have complained about Fosse threads which are from the real world.

I don't have a problem with either myself.

To be fair, I don't think Sparky was having a go at Ricey's thread. More a go at people having a go at the Fosse threads, where he has a point!

General chat is for general things where anything goes (within reason..) and a fair few of us play for Fosse.

As Sparky said, no one has complained about the FM threads which are based on a computer game. Whereas people have complained about Fosse threads which are from the real world.

84429[/snapback]

I haven't a problem with people posting about Fosse City because a lot of people from here play for them, however I think people get annoyed with the amount of new threads about it hence why they don't complain about FM threads because they are contained in specified threads.

84429[/snapback]

I haven't a problem with people posting about Fosse City because a lot of people from here play for them, however I think people get annoyed with the amount of new threads about it hence why they don't complain about FM threads because they are contained in specified threads.

84438[/snapback]

How many threads have there been though?

I hardly think it's anything to get concerened about.

It's all jealousy :o:P

84446[/snapback]

There hasn't been that much recently to be fair but in the past there have been.

I don't want any trouble though, all the Fosse crew seem good lads.

84446[/snapback]

There hasn't been that much recently to be fair but in the past there have been.

84448[/snapback]

Yes, we rock ;)

:P

84446[/snapback]

84448[/snapback]

Yes, we rock ;)

84449[/snapback]

Can I join your 'rocking' team? :P:D

84446[/snapback]

84448[/snapback]

Yes, we rock ;)

84449[/snapback]

Can I join your 'rocking' team? :P:D

84453[/snapback]

Yep!

Archived