Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bedford Fox

Foxed Up

It is not complete by any strech of the imagination but if you want to see how i am getting on here it is

http://foxedup.tripod.com/

80038[/snapback]

Arrrghhh, my eyes, they bleed... :P ...for the love of god please change that background to something much more plain. :)

Also, the reason why your menu button aren't showing up is because you've still got the local path in the IMG tag. Make sure to edit each SRC attribute so it has the correct path to your images on the server ie: remove the c:\documents\etc bit.

the links aint working again!!

this jus gets worse and worse!!

80341[/snapback]

It's crashed. :( <_< If all you are doing is some simple HTML then that is pretty good going. :huh::rolleyes:

the links aint working again!!

this jus gets worse and worse!!

80341[/snapback]

The images aren't showing because you've a bug in the code, you need to put a space between the src attribute value and the border attribute. For example:

Untold-News.jpg"border=0

Should be...

Untold-News.jpg" border=0

If the page is crashing any browsers it'll be due to the crap that Geocites auto-inserts into your code - not a lot you can do about it except move to a different host.

PS: Please change the background, it makes it very difficult to read the text in your site.

:)

I want a good background!

Something different so if anyone has any ideas?

80432[/snapback]

Just something plain , Like Foxestalk plain blue background.

Fooking jeeezus, there should be a law against this.

I'll most likely get flamed for this but...

Sorry my friend, but all of the millions of poor websites cluttering up t'internet and you're adding another.

If I told you what's wrong with it, it would take most of my day.

All of those who said it was good...c'mon...eh?

Archived