Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

For phube

You seen the guy who completed Mario 3 in like under 15 mins and then someone completed Mario 64 under 35 mins.

Took me about 3 months to complete Mario 64 and never did finish Mario 3 :cry:

For Mario 64 it took me 5 years, as I got onto 100 stars and couldn't get past for ages.

I've gotta say thats pretty cool. Shame it can only be used for one person, though im sure they'll sort that in no time.

Strangely enough i was thinking about something like this yesterday i.e when will games become fully 3d, well seems like it isnt so far away after all...

Sorry to plug this (basically) Wii thread with a something about the 360, but with the recent announcement of Gears of War 2, they've made a video using the new effects and stuff using the new unreal 3 engine, and i have to say (and even Phube will say!), the water effects look ****ing amazing!

http://www.n4g.com/events_gdc2008/News-113686.aspx

I've gotta say thats pretty cool. Shame it can only be used for one person, though im sure they'll sort that in no time.

Strangely enough i was thinking about something like this yesterday i.e when will games become fully 3d, well seems like it isnt so far away after all...

I'd never deny some of the graphics on PS3 and 360 look AMAZING!! But it's not all that counts! :thumbup:

I'd never deny some of the graphics on PS3 and 360 look AMAZING!! But it's not all that counts! :thumbup:
*picture of a big shiny red drum that this site won't show!*

There you go Phube...I think you ought to start banging a new one :thumbup:

Interesting Wii news from GDC'08 (Games Developers Conference). A game created by Steven Speilberg (yes, that Spielberg!) called Boom Blox a weird Jenga/Moustrap/blocky game! Is GOING to use this Head tracking technology!! :o

Archived