Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will Someone Explain To Me

No, but it is a former manager of Coventry and Leicester.

if you seriously want Micky Adams back then we may as well close the club down because we'll be in the conference in 3 years

Get rid of that saghead who is manager of you lot then lol

Seems all you need is just a bit of security, give a manager a bit of time etc must be unsettling for the players this season, probbers why you are near the bottom.

We are not interested you you inbred westcountry folk slagging of our manager because he happens to like bristal rovers who cares. The problem was we bought a lot of crap in the summer and olly proved he is a decent manager at plymouth they were fourth when he left. They were gutted when he left and tryed to say he was disloyal there another bunch of yocals.

We must stick with olly and if hes not doing the business by christmas then sack him but hell be ok. Bristol city are poor dont care if there top they have no decent players and would be hopeless in prem.

I've seen them three times now this season, both our games and when they were on TV at home to Crystal Palace and they were fairly awful in all three of them. This league has "suffered", if you can call it that, from big teams underperforming - particularly Charlton, Wolves and Sheffield United. Even West Brom who should be coasting it. Bristol City, Stoke and Plymouth are certainly nothing special but they're functional football teams who know how to win games. In comparison we look completely clueless and I can have no complaints about the league position of any team, least of all us. We are in this position because of Mandaric and Allen in the summer - there is no question about that in my mind. We had a chance with a lot of money to set up a proper football team who would attack as a unit and dominate games against weaker opposition and we didn't take it.

Bit harsh. Give the guy some credit.

did you forget about his revolving door dads army player policy and the fact we lost enough leads under him we could of won the pissing premiership

We are not interested you you inbred westcountry folk slagging of our manager because he happens to like bristal rovers who cares. The problem was we bought a lot of crap in the summer and olly proved he is a decent manager at plymouth they were fourth when he left. They were gutted when he left and tryed to say he was disloyal there another bunch of yocals.

We must stick with olly and if hes not doing the business by christmas then sack him but hell be ok. Bristol city are poor dont care if there top they have no decent players and would be hopeless in prem.

Hmmm i will take the bait.

First of all i wasn't slagging holloway, it was a little joke, shame cos the other fans on here seem decent.

How many game have you watched of BCFC this season exactly?

No decent players? Basso Best keeper in the league

Infact all of our players hung in there for a good point vs you lot.

I've seen them three times now this season, both our games and when they were on TV at home to Crystal Palace and they were fairly awful in all three of them. This league has "suffered", if you can call it that, from big teams underperforming - particularly Charlton, Wolves and Sheffield United. Even West Brom who should be coasting it. Bristol City, Stoke and Plymouth are certainly nothing special but they're functional football teams who know how to win games. In comparison we look completely clueless and I can have no complaints about the league position of any team, least of all us. We are in this position because of Mandaric and Allen in the summer - there is no question about that in my mind. We had a chance with a lot of money to set up a proper football team who would attack as a unit and dominate games against weaker opposition and we didn't take it.

The palace game just proved our strength which is our team spirit ok we were chasing the game 2nd half but palace were worse then us, just 10 men behind the ball since they scored and we broke them down fair enough, how can you say thats poor?

The reason we're top is because of our team spirit and palace proved that. Didn't watch the 1st half vs palace where we controlled the game i take it? took a deserved point vs them and vs you lot today

bcfc_4_life.

We should have beat you 4-0 today, at least! But your goalkeeper is very good and our finishing is very bad, end of.

Well done for your current league position, your team over the season deserves it, although you haven't showed it against Leicester City :giggle:

I do honestly hope you go up because gotta be better than Stoke going up! & would be good to see such a small club in the premier league.

Although you probably will do a Derby & get hammered everyweek :frusty:

bcfc_4_life.

We should have beat you 4-0 today, at least! But your goalkeeper is very good and our finishing is very bad, end of.

Well done for your current league position, your team over the season deserves it, although you haven't showed it against Leicester City :giggle:

I do honestly hope you go up because gotta be better than Stoke going up! & would be good to see such a small club in the premier league.

Although you probably will do a Derby & get hammered everyweek :frusty:

Cheers for the nice reply.

Yes you should i'm not saying you shoudn't of won, a little more quality in the final third it would of been another ipswich away score. Although you have a gashead in charge you'll stay up :D

Via the derby comment, apprantley they would look world beaters compared to our squad, what a pathetic comment that is, derby coudn't look world beaters against anyone in england and i think we have a much better chance of staying up, if of course we make the promised land, but if not still, what a season we've had.

I can remember a team that went up, through the play-offs, and were tipped to "do a Swindon", as it was known then. I think they stayed up for a good few seasons, even managed a couple of cup wins.

Hmmm i will take the bait.

First of all i wasn't slagging holloway, it was a little joke, shame cos the other fans on here seem decent.

How many game have you watched of BCFC this season exactly?

No decent players? Basso Best keeper in the league

Infact all of our players hung in there for a good point vs you lot.

Well that was my little joke you having no decent players course you have if your top at this stage in the season but it would make a change if rival fans came on and were a bit more honest about the game instead of spouting on about how wonderfull they are get real you ere lucky today but the luck would run out in the prem look a derby.

I can remember a team that went up, through the play-offs, and were tipped to "do a Swindon", as it was known then. I think they stayed up for a good few seasons, even managed a couple of cup wins.

Oh Lisa you bring back the memories of Izzet, Savage, Lennon etc the list could go on :rolleyes:

I aint got nothing but praise for the so called "lesser clubs" that find themselves at the summit of the championship. Bristol City are there on merit and if they get promotion then they will bloody well deserve it , a lot of what i see in Bristol is based on excellant team spirit and a tacticlly astute manager (ring any bells?)

Fair play to them

I aint got nothing but praise for the so called "lesser clubs" that find themselves at the summit of the championship. Bristol City are there on merit and if they get promotion then they will bloody well deserve it , a lot of what i see in Bristol is based on excellant team spirit and a tacticlly astute manager (ring any bells?)

Fair play to them

If we only we had that :rolleyes:

How Bristol City are top? (Be pedantic if you want :rolleyes: )

From the 2 games that I've seen us play against them this season, they've been nothing short of average.

Perhaps its got something to do with the FACT that we have won MORE games and lost LESS games than anyone other team in the Division :rolleyes: .

So we didnt play well today....big deal :dunno: , we stuck in there and rode our luck, which when your only 10 games away from a possible promotion place you have to do.

Funny how all other teams in this division rate themselves so highly and us so lowly. We are a passing team that has OUTPLAYED team after team this year, we couldnt do it against you so well done :rolleyes: .

All of us B City fans would of accepted 4th from bottom at the start of the season but now we have seen that there isnt any team to be frightened of we may just go up again. :crylaugh:

We have a chairman who is in the top 100 richest people in the country ( you didnt know that :) ) we would get £30 million just for going up so you never know we may even be able to SHOCK you all and stay up :D

Mind you, i hate the money grabbing,cheating league that is the premier, so i for one wont mind if we stay where we are next season.

Your manager is a JOKE believe me, we have had to put up with him for 20 years plus with his B Rovers crap. He wont take you anywhere. Have a look at his record.....its abysmal :giggle::giggle:

Anyway, dont know if we will play you next season, but league one aint that bad, at least you will get to play Forest again :unsure:

Fair play to them

I would have thought they've got the potential to be very big as well.

But you did'nt get 10 did you? and were a better team than you overall this season the table dont lie :) UL

No, you've proved that you can beat everybody else in the league, not us. I wish you were more honest, we should of won the game today.

I never said the table lied you are better than us, look at the table. But you've not beat us. And we shouldof beat you twice. It means nothing, but i'd like you to be honest and just say yes, Leicester were the better team, we should of been hammered.

The palace game just proved our strength which is our team spirit ok we were chasing the game 2nd half but palace were worse then us, just 10 men behind the ball since they scored and we broke them down fair enough, how can you say thats poor?

The reason we're top is because of our team spirit and palace proved that. Didn't watch the 1st half vs palace where we controlled the game i take it? took a deserved point vs them and vs you lot today

You're top of the league. For a team that is top of the league, and we are used to excellent teams being top of our league, you were poor in all three games - including the first half of the Palace game (Dele Adebola up front on his own...fuck me). I've got no reason to lie about my opinion but compared to some of the teams that have been promoted from our league in recent seasons - the likes of Reading, Wigan, Sunderland, Birmingham - you have looked a poor side in comparison to them. Dele Adebola looked one of the worst strikers I've seen when he played at the Walkers for Cov a few weeks ago and he didn't look much better today.

Anyway, who cares what we think? You're top of the league and I'm convinced we're going to be relegated.

For what it's worth, I've wanted Gary Johnson as our manager for years. He did a great job with Yeovil and he deserves all the success he gets. Unfortunately he has far more sense than to bother with our shitfest of a club. Best of luck to him.

Oh and your fans were quiet today.

I must just be pissed off we didn't win.

Perhaps its got something to do with the FACT that we have won MORE games and lost LESS games than anyone other team in the Division :rolleyes: .

So we didnt play well today....big deal :dunno: , we stuck in there and rode our luck, which when your only 10 games away from a possible promotion place you have to do.

Funny how all other teams in this division rate themselves so highly and us so lowly. We are a passing team that has OUTPLAYED team after team this year, we couldnt do it against you so well done :rolleyes: .

All of us B City fans would of accepted 4th from bottom at the start of the season but now we have seen that there isnt any team to be frightened of we may just go up again. :crylaugh:

We have a chairman who is in the top 100 richest people in the country ( you didnt know that :) ) we would get £30 million just for going up so you never know we may even be able to SHOCK you all and stay up :D

Mind you, i hate the money grabbing,cheating league that is the premier, so i for one wont mind if we stay where we are next season.

Your manager is a JOKE believe me, we have had to put up with him for 20 years plus with his B Rovers crap. He wont take you anywhere. Have a look at his record.....its abysmal :giggle::giggle:

Anyway, dont know if we will play you next season, but league one aint that bad, at least you will get to play Forest again :unsure:

God.

Is there something in the air/water in the Plymouth/Brizzle area?

Archived