Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will Someone Explain To Me

We've spent proper money twice in our recent history, the first time it sent us down, the second time its looking ever more likely.

Thats you though. You have some kind of idea that your a big club? you never have been.

They are top because despite their lack of "stars" they obviously have a good manager who has managed to motivate them, organise them and galvanise them into a winning side. They have also shown a consistency sadly lacking from our overpaid prima donnas who look very likely to be taking us in the opposite direction. This on top of the fact that the standard in this league is much of a muchness and the fact that that any team on its day can beat another is why they are up there at the top.

Today we were better but we still coudn't win could we!

Personally I hope they do go up for I'm all in favour of so-called small/unfashionable clubs sticking two fingers up to the supposed big clubs and their stars as it reminds me of our now fast receding past. Seems to me our players/management could learn a few lessons from theirs.

Coudn't win because,

a) you're managers a gashead :D

b) We have the best goal keeper in the league

c)We have the best manager in england ie gary johnson, you reds :D

Coudn't win because,

a) you're managers a gashead :D

b) We have the best goal keeper in the league

c)We have the best manager in england ie gary johnson, you reds :D

Be careful not to outstay your welcome rolleyes.gif

They are top because despite their lack of "stars" they obviously have a good manager who has managed to motivate them, organise them and galvanise them into a winning side. They have also shown a consistency sadly lacking from our overpaid prima donnas who look very likely to be taking us in the opposite direction. This on top of the fact that the standard in this league is much of a muchness and the fact that that any team on its day can beat another is why they are up there at the top.

Today we were better but we still coudn't win could we!

Personally I hope they do go up for I'm all in favour of so-called small/unfashionable clubs sticking two fingers up to the supposed big clubs and their stars as it reminds me of our now fast receding past. Seems to me our players/management could learn a few lessons from theirs.

Tell you what, IF...we go up to the premier that i HONESTLY despise. We would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion. Our crowd would not accept the spoilt brat,cheating,diving,acting etc etc that goes on in that league. South Bristol is a heartland of the working class and some of these so called superstars would be in for the shock of there lives if they come down here and try and take the P :@

Is that your final answer :)

We get it off every single team that come on here despite the fact that hardly any of us think we're a big club. It's boring. If we're a nothing club, what the fuck are you?

Tell you what, IF...we go up to the premier that i HONESTLY despise. We would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion. Our crowd would not accept the spoilt brat,cheating,diving,acting etc etc that goes on in that league. South Bristol is a heartland of the working class and some of these so called superstars would be in for the shock of there lives if they come down here and try and take the P :@

Oh really and what would they do?

Most fans only recognise the oppo as having these types of players and are quite happy to turn a blind eye to it when points are at stake and relegation or winning anything means everything.

Based on what ive seen today, thats if Leicester play like that consistently, we will easily stay up.

Based on Bristol today i can't see them going up.

Their game in a few days will decide whether they go up or not, and as a slightly bitter Leicester fan after today, and after we couldn't score somehow i really, really hope Watford thrash them Tuesday.

oo ya , bet they will feign injury rather than traveling to play in the inhospitable couldren that is Bristol lol

I really do hope u guys go up but who are you kidding with that statement :rolleyes:

Based on what ive seen today, thats if Leicester play like that consistently, we will easily stay up.

Based on Bristol today i can't see them going up.

Their game in a few days will decide whether they go up or not, and as a slightly bitter Leicester fan after today, and after we couldn't score somehow i really, really hope Watford thrash them Tuesday.

Based on how many games can you not see us going up exactly?

We get it off every single team that come on here despite the fact that hardly any of us think we're a big club. It's boring. If we're a nothing club, what the fuck are you?

We are a mid table Championship side at best.

IMO you are a top half championship side, but looking from the outside i would say you will never get back there untill you get rid of Stan Laurel your manager.

The bloke really is a joke and is on his own ego trip with YOUR club.

Thats you though. You have some kind of idea that your a big club? you never have been.

I didnt mind Bristol City until today, now i hope you dont go up, and theres no doubt about it, if you go up you dont have a cat in hells chance. Now go away.

oo ya , bet they will feign injury rather than traveling to play in the inhospitable couldren that is Bristol lol

I really do hope u guys go up but who are you kidding with that statement :rolleyes:

No, ive got princibles, and i stick to em :D

We are a mid table Championship side at best.

IMO you are a top half championship side, but looking from the outside i would say you will never get back there untill you get rid of Stan Laurel your manager.

The bloke really is a joke and is on his own ego trip with YOUR club.

You wouldn't give two shiny shites what our manager did if he had nothing to do with Rovers.

I didnt mind Bristol City until today, now i hope you dont go up, and theres no doubt about it, if you go up you dont have a cat in hells chance. Now go away.

Ahhh but there is doubt, as you can't see into the future can you?

Thats ridiculous,

Thats like me saying you have no chance of staying up?

:crylaugh: not getting bitter are we :giggle: ive enjoyed being on here and debating with the grown ups amongst you. But the Reverend :crylaugh: sort yourself out sunshine.

:crylaugh: not getting bitter are we :giggle: ive enjoyed being on here and debating with the grown ups amongst you. But the Reverend :crylaugh: sort yourself out sunshine.

This coming from the person immature enough to constantly slate our manager because he played for B Rovers? I think its you who needs to sort yourself out.

And bitter? Why? You aint done nothing yet. You cant even beat us ffs. The Plymouth fans were the same on here. They dissappeared as they started to slip down the table aswel.....

This coming from the person immature enough to constantly slate our manager because he played for B Rovers? I think its you who needs to sort yourself out.

And bitter? Why? You aint done nothing yet. You cant even beat us ffs. The Plymouth fans were the same on here. They dissappeared as they started to slip down the table aswel.....

Ahhh but whats plymuff got to do with us?

We're top, we won't slide down to your level, so its a good season

must be a south coast thing

Ahhh but whats plymuff got to do with us?

We're top, we won't slide down to your level, so its a good season

it's tossers like you that spoil the good feeling most neutrals had towards your side, spouting all this bollocks and giving it the big I am, remember you have been extremely lucky with injuries and such this season, yet when you inevitably slide down, probably after your manager moves on next season people like you will fook off and the decent 1's will be left to get the abuse that you deserve.

you somehow got a point today now piss off and move on with your season

Tell me about it! The brother-in-law can't wait - he's not even a football fan either!! I think he's the only person in Bedminster that hopes you don't go up!

lol bless him, theres always one :D:giggle:

Ohhh just saw your sig', i will chuck a few quid in 2 weeks for the cause,

Respect for running it and great cause

Archived