Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will Someone Explain To Me

Get rid of that saghead who is manager of you lot then lol

Seems all you need is just a bit of security, give a manager a bit of time etc must be unsettling for the players this season, probbers why you are near the bottom.

Ollie is not the problem, the real problem is the mismanagement of the club by our previous managers and board (pre Milan)

Fair play, i coudn't go unfortunatley due to family reasons, but god i wanted that whistle to go on about 60 mins lol

Basso seemed to make fantastic saves, best keeper in the league?

Not sure about best keeper, he only seemed to make 1 save, the rest were goalline clearances (like 7 of them)

Ollie is not the problem, the real problem is the mismanagement of the club by our previous managers and board (pre Milan)

I heard Ollie's face was a cracker come full time!! lol

Good point for us, glad we matched stokes point as well means we stay clear of them for the minute.

Now tuesday is a must win game if we go for auto promotion, i think we can do watford at home.

The bit in bold is you're problem. Could've doesn't win you games
Fair play, i coudn't go unfortunatley due to family reasons, but god i wanted that whistle to go on about 60 mins lol

Basso seemed to make fantastic saves, best keeper in the league?

Totally agree. We cant take our chances thats why we are where we are.

As for your keeper, i think it was more our players fault for not putting them away, he made a good save from Howard in the last minute and a decent one from an Oakley long range effort, but apart fromthat it was our players lack of conviction.

Not sure about best keeper, he only seemed to make 1 save, the rest were goalline clearances (like 7 of them)

He has been fantastic for us all season and is officially the best keeper in the league and he deserves it fantastic lad and hopefully long may it continue!!!

Fck off mate, it takes more of a man to admit that your poor team got battered today on a day where Leicester could've had 10.

It just shows how poor this division is.

But you did'nt get 10 did you? and were a better team than you overall this season the table dont lie :) UL

But you did'nt get 10 did you? and were a better team than you overall this season the table dont lie :) UL

Table doesn't lie. We are consistently shit. And you are consisntently good. Kudos to your team.

But today we were better than you. Just like we were at Ashton Gate. :)

And replace him with what? Is another manager really going to get results? Is it suddenly going to turn our goal shy strike force into a scoring machine?

No.

I'll remember that the next time Man Utd or someone have 1 of those games where the ball just won't go in, you got extremely lucky today, couple with some brilliant saves otherwise you'd of been embarrassed by a poor team

On that note our defence has been lucky all season? I dont think so :) Our Manager has built a team of players capable of soaking up pressure which if I'm honest we never did the last time we were in this division. If we had a little more poke up front people would be in no doubt what an absolut legend our manager is.

Louis Fontaine (Personal Joke) is their main reason why they're top.

All of our defense has been amazing this season as well as our midfield, we do lack goals but thankfully we do seem to get them from anywhere when we need them.

I was thinking of Gary Johnson. :rolleyes:

More chance of jose mourinho :D

He won't move down the league He's here for life, i'll get Sarah b( city fans will know who) on him if he even thinks of going!!!

:P

Although i hear a certain Tony Ricketts is under pressure at weston super mare fc :D Why not him ?:D

He won't move down the league He's here for life, i'll get Sarah b( city fans will know who) on him if he even thinks of going!!!

Although i hear a certain Tony Ricketts is under pressure at weston super mare fc :D Why not him ? :D

He wouldn't want to work with forwards of our calibre. Or something like that. :unsure:

Although i hear a certain Tony Ricketts is under pressure at weston super mare fc :D Why not him ?:D

that's what Plymouth fans were saying ...

Archived