Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will Someone Explain To Me

How Bristol City are top? (Be pedantic if you want :rolleyes: )

From the 2 games that I've seen us play against them this season, they've been nothing short of average.

I'd love to know how many games the've won 1-0 because that must be their style. Rely on Basso and the rest of the defence to do their job and then breakaway and score. Part of me would love to see them go up to prove you don't need money, but it would be an embarrasment most weeks I fear.

They're like Derby last season, winning loads of games 1-0. If you look at their goal difference this season it's not far around +5, surprising for a team in their position.

But I agree with Bert, they've hardly been fantastic from what I've seen of them this season at all.

I think if you're consistently average you'll do very well in this league, we obviously don't qualify under the consistency banner.

I'm putting a bet on you guys going down :giggle: because if were that bad and average then the way I figure it is this, since your gashead manager has taken over you have gone down hill and now cant beat an average team at home. When you beat us he had'nt done much damage.... UL

I'm putting a bet on you guys going down :giggle: because if were that bad and average then the way I figure it is this, since your gashead manager has taken over you have gone down hill and now cant beat an average team at home. When you beat us he had'nt done much damage.... UL

True we couldnt beat an average team at home but pretty bad for you not being able to beat a shite team away?

I'll remember that the next time Man Utd or someone have 1 of those games where the ball just won't go in, you got extremely lucky today, couple with some brilliant saves otherwise you'd of been embarrassed by a poor team

I think if you're consistently average you'll do very well in this league, we obviously don't qualify under the consistency banner.

I was going to say the same thing.

Fck off mate, it takes more of a man to admit that your poor team got battered today on a day where Leicester could've had 10.

It just shows how poor this division is.

How Bristol City are top? (Be pedantic if you want :rolleyes: )

We're top because of our results maybe? We've picked points off every team in the league, we have normally taken our chances and deserve to be top.

From the 2 games that I've seen us play against them this season, they've been nothing short of average.

You can't judge a team on 2 games, thats ridiculous, i think we are where we are due to hard work, our never say die attitude and the quality of our defence,keeper.

If Bristol go up they'll be relegated by October. If we can create that many chances against them a half decent premier league side will get a cricket score.

How stupid, You mean a half decent team like Manchester city? Middlesbrough?!

I'm confident we will do better then most people think, as we have the best english manager in the country and a chairman who will spend the cash when GJ identify players.

Incidently, did you think the same this season about us going down??

I think it's fair to say that in general give or take a position or two teams deserve to be where they are - so good luck to you I'd be happy to play shite against one team and be near the top than to play shite against too many teams and be where we are!

I'm confident we will do better then most people think, as we have the best english manager in the country and a chairman who will spend the cash when GJ identify players.

personally I thought you'd be comfortably in midtable

There are a lot of jealous people on here (including me) because we've been let down massively by everyone at this club for years now, I think most Leicester fans would want you to do well in the prem.

I think it's fair to say that in general give or take a position or two teams deserve to be where they are - so good luck to you I'd be happy to play shite against one team and be near the top than to play shite against too many teams and be where we are!

Fair play, i coudn't go unfortunatley due to family reasons, but god i wanted that whistle to go on about 60 mins lol

Basso seemed to make fantastic saves, best keeper in the league?

There are a lot of jealous people on here (including me) because we've been let down massively by everyone at this club for years now, I think most Leicester fans would want you to do well in the prem.

Get rid of that saghead who is manager of you lot then lol

Seems all you need is just a bit of security, give a manager a bit of time etc must be unsettling for the players this season, probbers why you are near the bottom.

Archived