Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Peter Taylor - Eng U21

Sky Sports News - Breaking News

England U21 coach Peter Taylor signs a 12 month contact extension.

Why? :mad:

I don't really watch the U21 and don't take much of a intrest in it, but its just the fact its Peter Taylor :mad:

He should have been banned from Football years ago! Hasn't he learnt from his past he struggles to do 1 job let alone 2 :rolleyes:

I don't really watch the U21 and don't take much of a intrest in it, but its just the fact its Peter Taylor :mad:

He should have been banned from Football years ago! Hasn't he learnt from his past he struggles to do 1 job let alone 2 :rolleyes:

83645[/snapback]

As much as I hate to say he has done a very good job for Hull. And not done bad with England U21's so far. :huh:

83645[/snapback]

As much as I hate to say he has done a very good job for Hull. And not done bad with England U21's so far. :huh:

83647[/snapback]

DITTO! <_<

Peter Taylor is a good assistant manager but not a manager. He would work well at a set up like totenham IMO>

83909[/snapback]

He is a good manager though, but at a low level or t a club that don't have money. Have you seen what he has done with Hull? But I still thin k he is a willy puller.

Peter Taylor is a good assistant manager but not a manager. He would work well at a set up like totenham IMO>

83909[/snapback]

Since when has he been a successful assistant manager? Tit.

He's been a good manager everywhere except at Leicester, must be a curse :mad:

83909[/snapback]

83925[/snapback]

MON, when was Peter Taylor ever an assistant manager?

83909[/snapback]

83925[/snapback]

MON, when was Peter Taylor ever an assistant manager?

83948[/snapback]

He hasn't, but I'm saying he would be. And he will work well at a set up like tottenhams, where the director of football buys the players.

and what was going on with the under 21 side on friday?

instead of sticking with the players that got him where he is he decides to play with the 'big names' because it was against germany

tosser.

84006[/snapback]

I didnt watch it. Who were the players that got him there, and who were the "big names" that played?

and what was going on with the under 21 side on friday?

instead of sticking with the players that got him where he is he decides to play with the 'big names' because it was against germany

tosser.

84006[/snapback]

I didnt watch it. Who were the players that got him there, and who were the "big names" that played?

84007[/snapback]

Will Ferrell, Calvin Klein etc

Even Jack Daniels insect ridden corpse had a kickaround.

Archived