Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Lunch

what are you guys doing or had for lunch?

im about to rustle up a pasta back with orange green and red peppers, with a few slices of cucumber and a shaving of mozzaella.

Yum Yum, ill tell you how it goes

im about to rustle up a pasta back with orange  green and red peppers, with a few slices of cucumber and a shaving of mozzaella.

84584[/snapback]

You are back Scarby!!!!!!

im about to rustle up a pasta back with orange  green and red peppers, with a few slices of cucumber and a shaving of mozzaella.

84584[/snapback]

You a veggie? :huh:

84584[/snapback]

You a veggie? :huh:

84592[/snapback]

nope

just like cooking - a was a chef for a bit. i also need some heathly grub after pizza last night - balance it out a bit.

Oh and Katy for some reason my Laptop wants to work fine today - maybe it heard me talking about it.

Better go and check the pasta

Doner Cob with chili sauce and chips.... YAY!

84599[/snapback]

Very healthy me dear :thumbup:

84600[/snapback]

You only live once might as well enjoy it.... beisdes i'll go for a run later and will probably only eat a salad for dinner. :rolleyes:

Doner Cob with chili sauce and chips.... YAY!

84599[/snapback]

Very healthy me dear :thumbup:

84600[/snapback]

You only live once might as well enjoy it.... beisdes i'll go for a run later and will probably only eat a salad for dinner. :rolleyes:

84601[/snapback]

Yay ok babsy lol

Pasta

84603[/snapback]

i have just polished of this beast!

Pasta and sauce lovely but i think i put on two many peppers in. Shame!

but its filled a hole :thumbup:

84607[/snapback]

Scarby me dear - cheaper to buy the dry pasta and make your own pasta sauce with tinned tomatoes etc than waste your pence on that muck - I make a wicked pasta sauce just ask Auntie Katy for the recipe - budgetting at its best :thumbup:

Pasta

84603[/snapback]

84607[/snapback]

Scarby me dear - cheaper to buy the dry pasta and make your own pasta sauce with tinned tomatoes etc than waste your pence on that muck - I make a wicked pasta sauce just ask Auntie Katy for the recipe - budgetting at its best :thumbup:

84612[/snapback]

it was dry pasta but im not a fan of tomatos i can just about mange Domino cheese sauce which it was

Pasta

84603[/snapback]

84607[/snapback]

84612[/snapback]

it was dry pasta but im not a fan of tomatos i can just about mange Domino cheese sauce which it was

84614[/snapback]

This recipe can make even the most passionate tomato hater like tomatoes :)

Pasta

84603[/snapback]

84607[/snapback]

84612[/snapback]

84614[/snapback]

This recipe can make even the most passionate tomato hater like tomatoes :)

84618[/snapback]

well there is no hame in trying is there - whats the recipe then?

1 x tin chopped tomatoes

2 x veg oxo cube (one for pasta water one to put in tomatoes)

chopped herbs (1 tablespoon)

1 teaspoon garlic powder/salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

Vegetable gravy granuals

Mix all ingredients together (apart from gravy grans) and bring to boil then add a few floz of the pasta water and bulk it out with the gravy granuals to thicken it up. Then, when pasta has cooked add to sauce and mix in - serve (good with garlic bread too and u can optionally add frozen peas and peppers etc if u want)

Piece of piss! :)

1 x tin chopped tomatoes

1 teaspoon black pepper

Vegetable gravy granuals

Mix all ingredients together (apart from gravy grans) and bring to boil then add a few floz of the pasta water and bulk it out with the gravy granuals to thicken it up. Then, when pasta has cooked add to sauce and mix in - serve (good with garlic bread too and u can optionally add frozen peas and peppers etc if u want)

Piece of piss!  :)

84625[/snapback]

ill try that next time Katy. Cheers

1 x tin chopped tomatoes

1 teaspoon black pepper

Vegetable gravy granuals

84625[/snapback]

ill try that next time Katy. Cheers

84627[/snapback]

No worries B)

1 x tin chopped tomatoes

1 teaspoon black pepper

Vegetable gravy granuals

84625[/snapback]

it is nice, i do indeed hate tomatoes especially plum, beef, cheery and normal tomatoes

i think its the piece of piss which makes it so good

edit: stez can't spell!

1 x tin chopped tomatoes

1 teaspoon black pepper

Vegetable gravy granuals

84625[/snapback]

it is nice, i do indeed hate tomatoes especially plum, beef, cheery and normal tomatoes

i think its the piece of piss which makes it so good

edit: stez can't spell!

85137[/snapback]

Cheers Mate :thumbup:

Archived