Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Football Manager 2009

Anyone else looking forward to their back to back promotions whenever this game comes out? Will be interesting to see how it rates our academy lads, I wasn't going to bother getting this when it comes out but I may do now just so I can see my homegrown squad roll League One :) Will make for an interesting game us being in League One. That's got to be the smallest and worst silver lining ever but yeah, there we are.

Anyone else looking forward to their back to back promotions whenever this game comes out? Will be interesting to see how it rates our academy lads, I wasn't going to bother getting this when it comes out but I may do now just so I can see my homegrown squad roll League One :) Will make for an interesting game us being in League One. That's got to be the smallest and worst silver lining ever but yeah, there we are.

lol talk about looking 5 months ahead my friend.

There will be an update out around the begining of june I think,

It's only May man!

I know but like I was saying in some other poorly constructed thread of mine, I'm so desperate that some of the things I want to happen do happen that the only way I think I'll scratch that itch is to do it on FM.

Yeah I'm a geek.

I know but like I was saying in some other poorly constructed thread of mine, I'm so desperate that some of the things I want to happen do happen that the only way I think I'll scratch that itch is to do it on FM.

Yeah I'm a geek.

I fully sympathise, I was thinking exactly this the other day.

Archived