Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

PS3 - Chipped

If anyone is unsure about XBox or PS3... just look at the controllers...

XBox - Batteries required and run out fairly quickly.

PS3 - Charged through the console itself so you can keep playing and lasts ages.

I could be wrong but I don't think that the XBox can run off the console.

Graphics are better on the PS3 too.

Yes, you are wrong.

Well actually maybe when i was 10 it was good, i brought it for £2.99 i think off the PSN....

My missus loves it, and no she is not 10 !!!! :crylaugh:

Is there anything decent on the PSN mate?

I can't be doing with £60 for a game but obviously now I have a PS3 I want to use it!

I can't be doing with £60 for a game but obviously now I have a PS3 I want to use it!

The only decent game i seen was Tekken Tag... That was around £15...

They really need to sort this Playstation Portal out, it needs major improvements!!

They should be releasing many more titles as they keep promising....

It will improve, but maybe PS50 will be out then!!!

By the way, i brought fight night on ebay for £17 (average game but if you have the lads round its fun).... Theres is some bargains mate... Try play.com aswell...

Most games are £30-40 ?

:thumbup:

good lad.... see you online... Pro Evo.... :scarf:

Still haven't played you :giggle: It was you wasn't it? :unsure:

I had both PS3 and 360, and prefer the 360 on the basis that its been flashed and i download all the games, so i sold the PS3 and now the laser has gone on the 360.

You can't win. :whistle:

And to answer the original question - At the minute you can't chip a PS3, but it won't be long before you can.

Most games are £30-40 ?

Still haven't played you :giggle: It was you wasn't it? :unsure:

Yes potter it was me mate, i have you in my friends list, i will be on there after work mate, the missus is out so its a few bottles of becks and me and the playstation..... :thumbup:

The joys of being skint!!!

I had both PS3 and 360, and prefer the 360 on the basis that its been flashed and i download all the games, so i sold the PS3 and now the laser has gone on the 360.

You can't win. :whistle:

And to answer the original question - At the minute you can't chip a PS3, but it won't be long before you can.

I sense you're the man to talk to about this sort of thing! :thumbup:

well they have been trying since the ps3 came out to run copies,and it hasnt happened yet,you can play copied ps2 me thinks,but thats about it,so i wouldnt hold my breath

and unless you have a blu-ray burner,there aint much point anyhow,unless you run the games off a HD

as for the crappy 360 boxes that overheat,they have a new version coming out later this year,that apparently wont have the same problems

• 2 months later...

I got a PS3 a few weeks back and love it so far. If you're looking for cheap games head to HotUKDeals.com and search for PS3 games. I've picked up a few bargains for less than £10 (Sega Rally, Motorstorm) and got some others for less than £15 (Fifa 08, Ratchett & Clank), so it's well worth a look. If anyone fancies an online game of Fifa send me a PM :thumbup:

Archived