Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

PS3 - Chipped

Right. I've got a PS3. I didn't buy it, it's all to do with acquiring points and needing to spend it on stuff so I have one.

It comes with Ratchet and Clank or something like that.

How do I go about getting this bad boy chipped?

Nectar points?

:unsure:

Nah, company called Aascent. I use them if someone wants to finance their insurance premiums.

Tbh mate Im not entirely sure you can chip them yet. I might be wrong, but would you be able to play online anyway with a chipped PS3?

Tbh mate Im not entirely sure you can chip them yet. I might be wrong, but would you be able to play online anyway with a chipped PS3?

Playing online is rubbish on PS3 apparently.

If I want decent online, I'll use XBOX 360 - servers are better and less crowded as the subscription fee is a barrier to entry I suppose.

If I want decent online, I'll use XBOX 360 - servers are better and less crowded as the subscription fee is a barrier to entry I suppose.

Yeah same.

If you've got a 360 then I would put it if for sale. Then make about 5 topics advertising it on Ebay like Craig Adams.

They have apazz got better graphics than the Xbox, which is what my IT teacher told me. Not sure if it's true though. Nice controllers though.

Online is quite good, not much worse then xbox to be honest!!! IF you've got a 360, then you have a choice, sell the ps3 or the xbox. You will get better money for the ps3 as it's more in demand and retials for more but with the ps3 your getting blue ray and the games are improving and will get better while xbox 360 has reached it's peak!!

Is Ratchet and Clank any good?

Anyone got any ps3 games they are bored of?

I can't really justify £60 for a ps3 game right now!

Why did you choose to get one then? I don't understand :S

Surely there was other things you could have got?

Why did you choose to get one then? I don't understand :S

Surely there was other things you could have got?

Only stuff like coffee makers, ipod docks, dvd players.

Basically a list of stuff I don't want or already have.

I got the ps3 because...

a) It's a blu ray player (will I ever need one?)

Errr that's it.

TPH just ditch the 360!

Nah in all seriousness i would keep both for now, just to be on the safe side....

If you do decide to sell up, let me know your asking price, my brother wants one, plus it stops him from going on mine the Liverpool supporting bin dipper!! grrrrrrr......

Only stuff like coffee makers, ipod docks, dvd players.

Basically a list of stuff I don't want or already have.

I got the ps3 because...

a) It's a blu ray player (will I ever need one?)

Errr that's it.

Should have got an iPod dock, then I could have bought it off you at a knckdown price.

I dont know many people that buy PS3 games for £60..... unless you order out of a pay weekley catalogue, i usually pick the newish titles up off play and ebay for cheap cheap prices....

So I can't get pirated games/chipped console etc yet?

Arsefu ck.

Archived