Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Shocking... Murray is playing very well and Nadal is not playing anywhere near his best... very disappointing.

Edit: Loving the crowd though... they clearly want Rafa to win! :D

Please, if Murray wins, will you just give him credit? Perhaps he isn't allowing Rafa to play his best.

All ifs but and maybes now though, theres an awful long way to go against a player of this calibre.

Please, if Murray wins, will you just give him credit? Perhaps he isn't allowing Rafa to play his best.

All ifs but and maybes now though, theres an awful long way to go against a player of this calibre.

I'll give him all the credit he deserves... this is the best I've ever seen him play. Let's just see how he copes now he's a break down in the 3rd. If Nadal manages to take this match to a 4th or 5th, then we'll really see what Murray is made of.

BUT, COME ON RAFA!!!! :D:chant:

Very impressive... very VERY surprised, as is pretty much everyone who knows anything about tennis by this performance... Murray has been very good. His forehand is much stronger and has been very good... his backhand, which some said was world class, is still to look "world class" but has been good and his serve has really cranked up to hand him lots of aces. That said, Nadal... what the hell is he doing!?! Some shots he would normally make easily he is fluffing completely! Perhaps it's the nerves getting to him... there is a lot of pressure on him as World Number 1 and favourite for the tournament... Murray has nothing to lose coming into this match so that's possibly why he's doing so well and Nadal is choking somewhat... all be it an enforced choke by good play from Murray.

Edited by FilboFox

Murray vs Nadal and Serena vs Jankovic suspended until tomorrow due to Tropical Storm Hanna... damn it!

Yeah Murray vs Nadal will resume at 2100 BST according to the BBC. I can't make my mind up who this suits more, but If I had to choose I would say Murray, because he looked a it dodgy to me towards the end of the day's play. He could probably do with the break to compose himself.

Yeah Murray vs Nadal will resume at 2100 BST according to the BBC. I can't make my mind up who this suits more, but If I had to choose I would say Murray, because he looked a it dodgy to me towards the end of the day's play. He could probably do with the break to compose himself.

Yeah I agree. Without doubt the best I've ever seen Murray play. Not bad for a player who doesn't have a "weapon".

Yeah I agree. Without doubt the best I've ever seen Murray play. Not bad for a player who doesn't have a "weapon".

Yes... not bad at all... I'll put it down to a one hit wonder. lol

I'd say that this break will help Rafa more though... Murray will have wanted to continue as he was playing so well... will be able to pick it up when he returns on Sunday evening?

Edited by FilboFox

Nadal has had time to get in the right frame of mind now, which it seems he wasn't yesterday. He is the toughest of players mentally and physically. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him hold out the third, beat Murray in the 4th and hopefully win in the 5th. Vamos Rafa!

Yes... not bad at all... I'll put it down to a one hit wonder. lol

I'd say that this break will help Rafa more though... Murray will have wanted to continue as he was playing so well... will be able to pick it up when he returns on Sunday evening?

Pathetic.