Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

NOT IMPRESSED

i was halfway thru taking an eyesight test when the doctor said.. wait here a sec, went to speak to a friend and went off for 20 minutes leaving me to stand up in a room and everyone walking past staring at me..

..i was highly embarrassed!!

and to top it off the doctor cobbo got was fit! grrrr

i was halfway thru taking an eyesight test when the doctor said.. wait here a sec, went to speak to a friend and went off for 20 minutes leaving me to stand up in a room and everyone walking past staring at me..

..i was highly embarrassed!!

and to top it off the doctor cobbo got was fit! grrrr

87504[/snapback]

u can change all that , vote tory  :rolleyes:

87505[/snapback]

hmmm! ;)

anyway tom; were you nekid or something?

Bit harsh emma, on the odd occasion ive been the staff appear to be working thier asses off dealing with pissed people who have been in fights. There just isnt enough of them, but the ones we have do a fairly good job.

With regard to voting tory, anything is better than blair!!!

Bit harsh emma, on the odd occasion ive been the staff appear to be working thier asses off dealing with pissed people who have been in fights.  There just isnt enough of them, but the ones we have do a fairly good job.

87514[/snapback]

Not a fan of his, but let's not go to crazy ;):P

My head has been glued!

Bit harsh emma, on the odd occasion ive been the staff appear to be working thier asses off dealing with pissed people who have been in fights.  There just isnt enough of them, but the ones we have do a fairly good job.

87514[/snapback]

yeah right :huh:

87514[/snapback]

I couldn't bring myself to do it (I will vote Lib Dem), but I can see why people don't want to vote for Phony Tony. :rolleyes:

Hmm worked for the NHS for a few years, from my experience the 'trained Nurses' left all the shit jobs to the under-valued Auxiliary Nurses and sat on their arses in the staff room writing 'care plans'

From the other side of the coin whilst training to be a Nurse, I still found this to be correct and discovered care plans do not take a whole shift to do! :mad:

Hmm worked for the NHS for a few years, from my experience the 'trained Nurses' left all the shit jobs to the under-valued Auxiliary Nurses and sat on their arses in the staff room writing 'care plans'

From the other side of the coin whilst training to be a Nurse, I still found this to be correct and discovered care plans do not take a whole shift to do!  :mad:

87531[/snapback]

I think it very much depends on the ward- I have immense amount of respect for a certain group of nurse in an ITU somewhere, :thumbup: and the same amount of lack of respect (after almost knocking one of their blocks off- dont worry it was a bloke) for a group of nurses in another ward. :mad:

It's the same in any job. I know a primary school teacher who works her socks off, and I know another who doesn't get up until 5pm during the school hols.

Atleast we have an NHS

87533[/snapback]

indeed we do and it is fantastic, but some people who use it and work in it take it for granted, don't get me wrong i dont work 100% of the time i'm in work but then i don't go on about how great i am either because of my job. :rolleyes:

It's the same in any job.  I know a primary school teacher who works her socks off, and I know another who doesn't get up until 5pm during the school hols.

87536[/snapback]

And one I know has a tally thing going on with his colleagues to see who can make the most kids cry ;)

He's winning by default though because he managed to make one kid cry twice in the same day AND made one kid sick cus he was shouting so much.

It's the same in any job.  I know a primary school teacher who works her socks off, and I know another who doesn't get up until 5pm during the school hols.

87536[/snapback]

And one I know has a tally thing going on with his colleagues to see who can make the most kids cry ;)

He's winning by default though because he managed to make one kid cry twice in the same day AND made one kid sick cus he was shouting so much.

87658[/snapback]

This is why I'm not a teacher! For all the wrong reasons..... :ph34r:

But without these people where would we be?

However bad the NHS may be!!

87873[/snapback]

This is very true, but I think the main moan is people who work for the NHS who take advantage of the fact and live off the glories of being in a 'respected' profession.

Archived