Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Godiva festival in scum land

Well i left before The Enemy. I just couldn't stand it. The place, the weather and the people there. Cov has the be the sh*ttest place this side of the Rio shanty towns, the amount of 'I love Cov' t-shirts tho is ridiculous, how you can love that place is beyond me! It was pissing it down like mad and the people there, oh dear lord, absolute c*nts. Today has confirmed to me that every single person from that sh*t hole is actually a dick. People there were booing all the bands that weren't The fooking Enemy, fighting with eachother, chanting Cov city songs in between songs and just being absolute w*nkers, it was horrible.

Glasvegas were great but still no one there had really heard of them and throughout the whole set people were just throwing things and starting massive fighting mosh pits and taking the piss. Displacements put on a good show too, but it was ruined by the people there.

Just got back, I'm soaked.

Got to agree pretty much with jb-101.

I like The Enemy but didn't think they were that good. Got a few video's of the "mosh-pits" and fights, got a good video of some old geezer bodypopping. Only really saw 2 bands really, Art Brut and The Enemy. Was chaos during The Enemy got to about the 3rd row from the front, wouldn't have like to have gone any closer else you would have been crushed. Not bad for free.

I nearly bought a "I love Cov" shirt just so I could write hate on it, but even for that purpose I couldn't bring myself to spend good money on this tat. Plenty of Covscum songs, Luckly I didn't here any anti-Leicester songs, and I did join in with "Shit on the Villa" because I think I dislike Villa slightly more than Cov.

Can anyone going throw something hard at the Enemy for me please? Thanks.

Someone threw a bottle at him. He responded by a two fingered salute.

I went, agree complelely about the crowd. Coventry is the biggest chav pit i've ever seen. They weren't even bothered about the music. When Art Brut were on i was near the front and all cov lot were throwing each on the floor and jumping into anyone. Art Brut were shite though, talked too much and kept stoping in the middle of his songs to explain his views on Jay Z. The Enemy were awesome though, was horible though waiting getting soaked.

Made me laugh SKY BLUE ARMY :giggle:

Didn't Kano perform at this?

Was he any good anybody who went?

He did, apparently, I didn't see it though.

Went into the tent where he would have been playing. I headed straight for the exit.

Literally all you could hear was "Brrrap"

Archived