Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

Sorry mate, no credit.

I'm driving, hopefully. Lots of people asking me for lifts though.

Maybury, you driving as well?

So you are driving now? If so, I would like a ride in Andy's love machine.

lol

Would you lot have School/College the next day? I'm thinking about getting the train & staying the night as a possibility.

I'll find out tomorrow if I can make it, still very slim mind.

And if I can I've got a horrible feeling I've a backlog of about 6 wanting a lift >_<

All i can say is that if I can come then: STANMORE 6PM!

Tom, I'll share the burdon of that backlog. Don't want to drive and leave a load of people without lifts though. T'isn't fair if you know what I mean. :thumbup:

Tom, I'll share the burdon of that backlog. Don't want to drive and leave a load of people without lifts though. T'isn't fair if you know what I mean. :thumbup:

I've got 1 on holiday (assume he'll come) who I've been all aways with for the last 3 years along with Jon, then theres wilkes and Albert and another 2 lads who ok may come out for the big ones away but are ST's and top lads.

I'll sort something out.

This is IF I can make it. still unlikely, I must admit.

You don't seriously mean loft?

Don't let me down for cheltenham lad, got tickets today, served by the ticket office lass you like.

Yeah well we've decided to take the "heat off" and get a different way of Transport for Fulham. Why can't you get the lads who's going Fulham with you to go Cheltenham. I might walk it instead as a protest because at this minute in time. I'm Livid.

What a pushover I really am

Yeah well we've decided to take the "heat off" and get a different way of Transport for Fulham. Why can't you get the lads who's going Fulham with you to go Cheltenham. I might walk it instead as a protest because at this minute in time. I'm Livid.

What a pushover I really am

Agreed.

How the fook I'm suppost to win here, I'll never know, Thanks for sorting alternatives out anyway and if your not down for cheltenham looks like i'm driving on my tod, which would be lonely.

What about the lad who you have been to aways for the last 3 years with?

Archived