Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

I would like to reserve my seat in this pimp-mobile. :cool:

Seconded :P

Although the Barnet lads may be joining us for this one, which means I have to drink, therefore driving is a nono!

:o Peer pressure :P

Potter has a place for under-age stranded 'friends'.

:source:

Could someone tell me how long it takes from London Euston Station to Putney Bridge Station please?

An average of about 3 minutes per stop on the tube, follow the link to the map and you should be able to see roughly how long it'll take

Transport for London

Oh, and personally I'd avoid the Northern Line (the black line) as it's notoriously prone to delays :thumbup:

My first post ever here, so... y'right!?

More importantly, due to the fact that I live away from City for pretty much 10 months a year, I haven't bought a season ticket for at least a few years, despite going to every match I possibly can. This means the Fulham match (probably my last for while) is a must. I understand that tickets go on General on Friday, but what are the chances of a) them selling out their allocation before then or b) ever reaching general? I've already got train tickets so this could be an expensive day in London without seeing the Citeh.....

Hopefully see some of you guys at Tranmere on Saturday and then the night train from St Pancras a week on Wednesday!

More importantly, due to the fact that I live away from City for pretty much 10 months a year, I haven't bought a season ticket for at least a few years, despite going to every match I possibly can. This means the Fulham match (probably my last for while) is a must. I understand that tickets go on General on Friday, but what are the chances of a) them selling out their allocation before then or b) ever reaching general? I've already got train tickets so this could be an expensive day in London without seeing the Citeh.....

Hopefully see some of you guys at Tranmere on Saturday and then the night train from St Pancras a week on Wednesday!

I think someone said on here that their away end holds 6000 so you should be fine.

I've just realised that this is the first of 4 away days in a row and all in the space of 10 days!! North, East, South (ish) and West (ish)! :D

Isn't it south, south (west), north (east), south, (east) ?

Ring today you have nothing to lose!

Also I have my ticket and the bloke said I was on the back row :chant::angry::rolleyes:

Ring today you have nothing to lose!

Already tried that mate. The guy on the end of the line seemed a bit lost... Told me flat out I couldn't get tickets til Friday but we had an allocation of 1600 (I thought it was 2000...) and we wouldn't see that out and even if we did, we'd get more. Do you think I'll be alright in that case?

Already tried that mate. The guy on the end of the line seemed a bit lost... Told me flat out I couldn't get tickets til Friday but we had an allocation of 1600 (I thought it was 2000...) and we wouldn't see that out and even if we did, we'd get more. Do you think I'll be alright in that case?

You will be fine. The 2000 is only an initial allocation. And we won't sell that many anyway, so don't panic.

Archived