Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

how so?

Will not get out the ground until at least 10, that's without extra time.

At the tube station for 10:15, leaving just under an hour to get across London to St Pancras, plus that last train is expensive.

At the tube station for 10:15, leaving just under an hour to get across London to St Pancras, plus that last train is expensive.

ARSE!

What am I supposed to do now then?

I'm getting the last train back... The tube from Putney Bridge to St Pancras is only half an hour, giving us loads of time to get there, surely? I mean, if there's extra time, it'll be a pain but it should be fine.

I'm getting the last train back... The tube from Putney Bridge to St Pancras is only half an hour, giving us loads of time to get there, surely? I mean, if there's extra time, it'll be a pain but it should be fine.

Best of luck, but don't forget there will ne several thousand people trying to do the same thing.

Just email them and ask them to ring you back, that's what I always do.

I just don't like putting the ball in their court. I don't trust them.

I gave up after 50 minutes which was a bit silly really. I needed some bacon though.

I'll have another go later.

I just don't like putting the ball in their court. I don't trust them.

I gave up after 50 minutes which was a bit silly really. I needed some bacon though.

I'll have another go later.

Every time I've emailed them about 9ish I've had a phonecall back within the next two hours. Jim is fantastic.

Every time I've emailed them about 9ish I've had a phonecall back within the next two hours. Jim is fantastic.

I'm in! Row CC apparently. I asked for near the back. That sounds kind of middle ish..? Bringing a couple of Yeovil fans as well.

I'm in! Row CC apparently. I asked for near the back. That sounds kind of middle ish..? Bringing a couple of Yeovil fans as well.

I have no idea where I am, I was in a bit of a rush ordering things. Me and Fez are planning to get them sorted out tomorrow if my ticket arrives in time. Doubt it though.

Archived