Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

No it wasn't - it was Carling Cup 4th round, the FA Cup adventure was that eye gougingly poor performance away at Southampton which made me wish I'd stayed in the pub.

We played Fulham in the FA Cup mate.

Fulham steawards are the best I've ever come across, we just stood in the isles last time and there was about a 50 man pile on after weso's goal. If wednesdays half as good it'll be amazing.

Couldn't care less where my tickets are if in doubt hit the isles.

Went into the ticket office before the game today to enquire about whether they had received my email requesting a paor of tickets. Luckily I got Jim andhe was really helpful, checked the system for the email, aologised for the inconvenience, before serving me up two tickets on the back row :thumbup: . Top bloke :cool: .

Is it? I'm in RR and from the on-screen graphic and what Jim said, that is the back row.

Well if people are on UU they must be stood on the roof then :blink:

Im on ow Z but will be moving

Right pissing job ordering tickets for this, ring them up and ask for 3 match tickets and 3 Fox Travel and they said only 2 seats on Fox Travel left.

But sorted now one of the lads is going with Tommeh and me and Tevez are pimping Fox Travel. <_<

Archived