Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

Row UU.

POW.

Edit : Looking at my ticket, I'm about 10 rows up from where I was last year, same block 'n' all that. Safe.

My "official" seat last year was Row A and I went down there before kick off to see how bad it was and found myself below pitch level. :crylaugh:

Up? How far DOWN. If I have to feel cold plastic on my arse at any point other than half time I shall be disappointed.

Last year I was on about DD and had no trouble standing, but the entertainment of the game helped.

Last year I was on about DD and had no trouble standing, but the entertainment of the game helped.

Last year I was on about row E and I didn't have any trouble either. It really was that good.

Do you think Tickets will be on sale on the day of the game, like last time?

Yes, but sold at an increased price, I think.

In other news, I'm in. Row QQ, apparently. Though there's no harm in moving back a couple of rows with our currently woeful expected attendance. :giggle:

It's just very funny that we're going to be taking at least 4,000 less fans to a game just down the road from where we took 6,000 last season. <_<

The "BIG FOUR". We all love them! :worship::celebrate::wub::chant:

Chris Powell will get the fans flocking down to the smoke.

900 really is poor. I was hoping for at least 2500 there on Wed, considering what we took there last time and the insane amount that went Chelsea. Get yer fingers out!

That was FA Cup thought obviously :P

This is Carling Cup 2nd round, chances are they will rest some of their players, as i think we may.

Still enjoyed it last time, despite the shocking loss in last few minutes as usual :rolleyes: not sure if going again.

Obviously the part time brigade arn't out in force for this one. :thumbup:

Not necessarily a bad thing. As long as those going are up for a bit of atmosphere (don't want to start another debate here about how a match should be enjoyed :D ) then it should still be decent.

Yeah, I got a phonecall a few hours after I sent mine yesterday

I might pop into the ticket office tomorrow and enquire. By the sounds of it, even if it hasn't been processed, shouldn't be hard to sort another pair :thumbup: .

That was FA Cup thought obviously :P

This is Carling Cup 2nd round, chances are they will rest some of their players, as i think we may.

Still enjoyed it last time, despite the shocking loss in last few minutes as usual :rolleyes: not sure if going again.

No it wasn't - it was Carling Cup 4th round, the FA Cup adventure was that eye gougingly poor performance away at Southampton which made me wish I'd stayed in the pub.

Archived