Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

I'm thinking I cba for Fulham now, I'd be more than happy watching Jeff Stelling with his James Brown gizmo singing "I Feel Good" and Seeing Eric Nevland get a brace.

Hate to disapoint you but Jeff Stelling doesn't do the mid-week ones.

I'd have loved to go to this but sadly working so I'm going to get my first taste of Ian Stringer.

How many coaches are going on Wednesday?

Three fox travel and then the usual contingent from around Leicestershire!

The equally important question - Do i wear my suit or get changed in a toilet at work?

Changed in a toilet at work always! :thumbup:

Pretty disappointed with the amount of people we're taking to this! Hopefully atmosphere will compensate for lack of bodies

I've said it beofre and i'll say it again.

1500 real, passionate, true supporters over 6500 plastic part timeers all day long.

I'm still sure this will be a great night and cannot wait.

Roll on 2pm Wednesday when i finish work.

Does anyone know if there are definitely no fox travel tickets left for this????

Was going to get the tickets tomorrow and was going to buy fox travel tickets. Can't understand why they wouldn't just get another coach in, I'm sure the demand would be there with 1 and a half days of sale. Won't be able to go otherwise because don't fancy driving and trains cost a bomb.

Cheers

1500 real, passionate, true supporters over 6500 plastic part timeers all day long.

Get involved with atmosphere convoy! :thumbup:

I'll be arriving in Paddington around then :beer:

Does anyone know if there are definitely no fox travel tickets left for this????

Was going to get the tickets tomorrow and was going to buy fox travel tickets. Can't understand why they wouldn't just get another coach in, I'm sure the demand would be there with 1 and a half days of sale. Won't be able to go otherwise because don't fancy driving and trains cost a bomb.

Cheers

If we can only sell three coaches in a week then I can't imagine them even getting close to filling a 4th. As mentioned in the other thread, give the supporters club a ring. Usually quicker as well because they don't tend to have a stop off on the way!

The important question - What pub we meeting at?

The equally important question - Do i wear my suit or get changed in a toilet at work?

Decisions decisions.

Wear your suit. Me and Fez could so with a giggle. I'm going to come in my work clothes too if it makes you feel any better.

Just got tickets, row QQ. Hopefully will be standing (fairly sure it'll be standing...) and it should be a good night. The Fulham website reckons they've sold out blocks P7, P6 and P5, so we're getting there slowly. I reckon we'll get close to 2000 in....

I am... I don't know if that'll be much consolation but at least there'll be another Fox on there (assuming you're getting the last train back from St Pancras!)

The 23:15

Yes I am :D

What pub will everyone be drinking at ?

Times and places people :unsure:

Archived