Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

Sorry mate, no credit.

I'm driving, hopefully. Lots of people asking me for lifts though.

Maybury, you driving as well?

My mate is. Him, Me, Maybes Wilkesy.

I'll find out tomorrow if I can make it, still very slim mind.

And if I can I've got a horrible feeling I've a backlog of about 6 wanting a lift >_<

All i can say is that if I can come then: STANMORE 6PM!

Half 5 shirley? Don't forget it's goona be busy on the tubes.

I've got 1 on holiday (assume he'll come) who I've been all aways with for the last 3 years along with Jon, then theres wilkes and Albert and another 2 lads who ok may come out for the big ones away but are ST's and top lads.

I'll sort something out.

This is IF I can make it. still unlikely, I must admit.

I've only ever seen you at aways with Jon, Loft and Tevez. Y

Yeah well we've decided to take the "heat off" and get a different way of Transport for Fulham. Why can't you get the lads who's going Fulham with you to go Cheltenham. I might walk it instead as a protest because at this minute in time. I'm Livid.

What a pushover I really am

lol

How the fook I'm suppost to win here, I'll never know, Thanks for sorting alternatives out anyway and if your not down for cheltenham looks like i'm driving on my tod, which would be lonely.

Thing is, past 2 aways you went with Alb, Jon and Tevez.

Space for someone? Got about 7 people want a lift thats all :thumbup:

There is a space, but there isn't if you get me. It'd be rather cramped, especially with Maybes in there and we're all pretty much straight on the motorway from what we've sorted, pick-ups etc.

Also, it isn't my car to say yes.

My mate is. Him, Me, Maybes Wilkesy.

Half 5 shirley? Don't forget it's goona be busy on the tubes.

I've only ever seen you at aways with Jon, Loft and Tevez. Y

lol

Thing is, past 2 aways you went with Alb, Jon and Tevez.

Yeah mainly because the lad I've been most times with over the last few years along with Jon has cricket for Leicestershire youth ore whatever, and normally misses last few games/1st few.

Not trying to pick people here, kettering I went with Ched and LD3 meeting you maybes etc. and palace was me shaun jo, ched and another lad. didnt go train with you lot for sheff utd, drove with another mate was only really Barnsley at the end of the day.

Yeah mainly because the lad I've been most times with over the last few years along with Jon has cricket for Leicestershire youth ore whatever, and normally misses last few games/1st few.

Not trying to pick people here, kettering I went with Ched and LD3 meeting you maybes etc. and palace was me shaun jo, ched and another lad. didnt go train with you lot for sheff utd, drove with another mate was only really Barnsley at the end of the day.

Stoke?

Tevez came with us for Palace.

When was the last time your other mate went an away?

Tevez came with us for Palace.

When was the last time your other mate went an away?

Don't really see the pouint of this but:

Last season: Plymouth, Accrington, Sheff wed, Colchester, Scunny, Forest, villa, chelsea, Burnley, Hull, Cov, Sheff united.

Or to put it another way onlys 1's I went and he didn't were Stoke, Bansley, QPR and Bristol c

Don't really see the pouint of this but:

Last season: Plymouth, Accrington, Sheff wed, Colchester, Scunny, Forest, villa, chelsea, Burnley, Hull, Cov, Sheff united.

Or to put it another way onlys 1's I went and he didn't were Stoke, Bansley, QPR and Bristol c

So the last one was Sheff Utd?

4th April.

And I am sure you said to Me and Shaun that you would take us to Fulham. But ah well. Lifes a bitch and then you marry one and all that.

Yeah well we've decided to take the "heat off" and get a different way of Transport for Fulham. Why can't you get the lads who's going Fulham with you to go Cheltenham. I might walk it instead as a protest because at this minute in time. I'm Livid.

What a pushover I really am

Any chance of recording it would make a great watch.

So the last one was Sheff Utd?

4th April.

And I am sure you said to Me and Shaun that you would take us to Fulham. But ah well. Lifes a bitch and then you marry one and all that.

So that was the last, still only 3 league aways ago!

1st was Derby, september 2005, with you cov Feb 2008.

I have no idea why this is being debated.

Your happy on foxtravel, and I'm pretty certain not going.

So that was the last, still only 3 league aways ago!

1st was Derby, september 2005, with you cov Feb 2008.

I have no idea why this is being debated.

Your happy on foxtravel, and I'm pretty certain not going.

Same excuses.

That was evens.

However amusing this thread may be, I think it's time I put my moderation hat on.

Shaun, I thought you were adamant about Fox Travel? If not, you're in the same boat as me and still looking for a lift.

Archived