Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

MSN Messenger 7 released

MSN Messenger 7 has now been officially released (has been public beta up to now)

If you use Messenger -  download the new 'un from http://messenger.msn.com/download

89647[/snapback]

Give 1 good reason why I should download MSN Messenger 7 ?...

89648[/snapback]

Do you currently use MSN Messenger?

89649[/snapback]

Yes... and I'm quite happy with MSM Mes 6 ... it doesn't ahve all that 'nudge' crap I've heard about that should be on 7...

You can disable that Shen ;)

89657[/snapback]

good good... but I'm still to be convinced... what is actually better about 7 ? :rolleyes:

89673[/snapback]

I totally agree! Im very contempt with version 6 so why should we all download this version for?

Whats so good about it?

89657[/snapback]

good good... but I'm still to be convinced... what is actually better about 7 ? :rolleyes:

89673[/snapback]

I totally agree! Im very contempt with version 6 so why should we all download this version for?

Whats so good about it?

89687[/snapback]

TBH I've been using 7 for so long I can't really remember 6 (I'm obliged to take part in MS beta testing as part of my job)

If you're happy with 6 and opposed to change then don't move

PS: Are you still using Windows 95?

89657[/snapback]

89673[/snapback]

Whats so good about it?

89687[/snapback]

TBH I've been using 7 for so long I can't really remember 6 (I'm obliged to take part in MS beta testing as part of my job)

If you're happy with 6 and opposed to change then don't move

PS: Are you still using Windows 95?

89723[/snapback]

Cheeky bugger ;)

It's not even that long ago that 7 was released as beta...

And for the record, I'm using XP Professional :P

Cheeky bugger  ;)

Moi?? :ph34r::ph34r:

It's not even that long ago that 7 was released as beta...

89725[/snapback]

Virgin 7 was in Beta form for several months before it was made a public beta

89762[/snapback]

OUI, TOI!!

And they called it Virgin 7? :P^_^

89657[/snapback]

89673[/snapback]

Whats so good about it?

89687[/snapback]

I think you mean 'content' :ph34r::rolleyes:;)

Its been downloaded on the PC im on and I dont think I like it, the buddy list is too small. I prefer the Beta version I think.

89848[/snapback]

Think it's time to clear the deadwood from my contacts list - If I can be bothered

Its been downloaded on the PC im on and I dont think I like it, the buddy list is too small. I prefer the Beta version I think.

89848[/snapback]

Think it's time to clear the deadwood from my contacts list - If I can be bothered

90134[/snapback]

I took offence to that Mr Side, until I realised that im not on your contacts list lol

That was actually from Katy as the muppet forgot to sign out....again! :doh:

Archived