Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's hilarious!!

it's probably no right to laugh at people with learning difficulties but they really shouldn't post it online

:giggle: Yes I did wonder whether to post it or not but it looks like the lad made the video himself for a laugh (or maybe he is serious!) so I thought WTHeck!

I love how he says the QUAKE part in his last sentence "Be prepared for September Twenty Ten, major earthQUAKE". Sergeant Major style :D And his second cough gives me a laugh everytime!

GOLLLLDEN GATE bridge may collapse.

ONN, some quality reports on there. lol

lol Only just watched this, it's quality! Had me going for a minute, I thought it was a serious news report at first and then half way through I thought 'hold on youth, how do they know all this stuff about it perving around' - and it clicked. :doh: The Pervatasaurus! Love that bit where you can just see it's eyes peering out of the cave!

this is a clip from a tv show i have been involved in as a medium, i'm only on there for a couple of seconds toward the end of the clip lol. i have been asked to go back on the show as a guest medium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgl29jOUtPU

I'll look out for that on Sky. I like that Richard Felix bloke, him and Derek were me favourites on Most Haunted. Has it been on tele yet or is it brand new?

hi again EE.

the producer is still trying to sell the show. he almost had it in the bag with edge tv, but they went bust. so it hasnt yet been shown yet. i shall let you know when it is on.

richard felix is a lovely chap when you get chatting to him. although, i cant remember him saying anything good about most haunted. i have to agree with him about certain issues.

hope all is well with you EE. :-)

hi again EE.

the producer is still trying to sell the show. he almost had it in the bag with edge tv, but they went bust. so it hasnt yet been shown yet. i shall let you know when it is on.

richard felix is a lovely chap when you get chatting to him. although, i cant remember him saying anything good about most haunted. i have to agree with him about certain issues.

hope all is well with you EE. :-)

Things are ok my end ta. Hope it's the same for you :thumbup:

I think I remember edge tv, was it channel 200? I saw a couple of good programmes on there about 7/7 and 9/11 if I remember right. Pity they went bust cos they had some interesting subjects on.

I not watched Most Haunted for a while but I remember some of Richards facial expressions, like he was thinking 'oh bloody eck what are they up to now'!