Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Back in the day that was common practice at my school all part of the teacher arsenal that included, chalk throwing, dragging you along by your ear or sideburns, a rap across your knuckles with a wooden rule, a nice thick sole from a plimsoll across your arse sometimes a naked arse and of course the cane either on the hand or the arse sometimes just for talking in class.

We used to have to run around Viccy Park for our PE lesson the last one back except the fat lad got a stroke of the slipper across their arse. I wasn't very good at long distant runningcry.gif

Back in the day that was common practice at my school all part of the teacher arsenal that included, chalk throwing, dragging you along by your ear or sideburns, a rap across your knuckles with a wooden rule, a nice thick sole from a plimsoll across your arse sometimes a naked arse and of course the cane either on the hand or the arse sometimes just for talking in class.

Did you have many of them? :ph34r::sweating:

Did you have many of them? :ph34r::sweating:

I got the cane along with half the school on my first day, we were all locked out at lunch time the Head and Deputy Head then took it in turns to can about 200 lads.

I've had most of them and I can't think of any case where it was a result of anything mildly serious, the slipper was the worst followed by being dragged around by your side burns. If you were experienced you could dodge the cane by moving your hand at the last minute and grabbing it pretending you'd been hurt, a few fake tears would help as well. mind you if the caught you they'd double the punishment.

We used to have to run around Viccy Park for our PE lesson the last one back except the fat lad got a stroke of the slipper across their arse. I wasn't very good at long distant runningcry.gif

Sorry to bring those memories back!

A modern day version I guess, would be a video I saw (maybe someone can dig it up) of a school in China (or that area). Kid is in a class, on his mobile, in the FRONT ROW, answers his phone and starts talking. Teacher comes up, whips the phone out of his hand, smashes it on the floor, and stamps on it countless times. And then goes back to teaching lol