Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 09

I managed to lose 2-1 against Toronto when I was Real Madrid somehow :(
Dichio scored agaisnt me, im ashamed :unsure:

Me too :blush:

In fact since my first game I seem to struggle to beat Toronto. Can beat the others but those pesky Americans seem to always catch me on the break!

bloody shevchenco, came on as sub for me, i was losing 2-1 to ac milan, on highest level, 87th minute, he comes on, i hit the bar with lampard then shevchenco hit the bar with the rebound and it was an open goal, c**k

bloody shevchenco, came on as sub for me, i was losing 2-1 to ac milan, on highest level, 87th minute, he comes on, i hit the bar with lampard then shevchenco hit the bar with the rebound and it was an open goal, c**k

I hate ti break it to you mate, but you're actually controlling him lol

I managed to give a Marseille defender a game to forget lol

Twisted and turned him on every opportunity, and to add insult to it, he scored a sliding own goal lol. One Owen would of been proud of scoring.

I hate ti break it to you mate, but you're actually controlling him lol

:giggle:

I think this is a game that gets better the more you play it.

I like it loads, I've not yet played on the highest level, going to do that soon.

On the arena I like just doing kick-ups then doing around-the-worlds continuously lol

Can't wait for the full game. :)

Casillas hit the post against me lol

Like the new rule, where if you make a bad tackle, but the ref plays the advantage, he books the player when the ball goes out of play.

Can anyone confirm that League One will be on it, if so, this is going to get pre-ordered, again.

Casillas hit the post against me lol

Like the new rule, where if you make a bad tackle, but the ref plays the advantage, he books the player when the ball goes out of play.

Can anyone confirm that League One will be on it, if so, this is going to get pre-ordered, again.

Whats the best place to pre-order it to make sure that it's here in advance of release day (preferrably with a place that I wont have sign for delivery!)

It would be a shame if league one was missing but to be honest I can't say I really use them much in FIFA 08. Portsmouth are my team of choice in that version! :thumbup:

Whats the best place to pre-order it to make sure that it's here in advance of release day (preferrably with a place that I wont have sign for delivery!)

It would be a shame if league one was missing but to be honest I can't say I really use them much in FIFA 08. Portsmouth are my team of choice in that version! :thumbup:

If it is released on Friday, play.com will have it delivered by Wednesday.

If it is released on Friday, play.com will have it delivered by Wednesday.

Is that a promise? I've had my fingers burnt by music pre-orders with play.com not arriving until two days after release! After all we went through at Notts County I'd hate to think you were telling me fibs!

Is that a promise? I've had my fingers burnt by music pre-orders with play.com not arriving until two days after release! After all we went through at Notts County I'd hate to think you were telling me fibs!

lol

Well, :unsure: all the games I have ever ordered from there have come early. :sweating:

lol

Well, :unsure: all the games I have ever ordered from there have come early. :sweating:

I'll believe you this once then but if you get it wrong then I won't let you check my programme if I ever see you at a random game! Never again will you know if that striker really is Delroy Facey! Mwahahaha!

I'll believe you this once then but if you get it wrong then I won't let you check my programme if I ever see you at a random game! Never again will you know if that striker really is Delroy Facey! Mwahahaha!

:cry:

It's not my fault, if the play.com warehouse are lazy, or or orr.. :unsure: the postman is not doing his job.

Archived