Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 09

Good boy!

It is a good game though - better than Fifa 08 and Pro Evo 2008 after my little session last night.

Managed to get myself sent off after the final whistle too :thumbup:

lol how did you manage that?

I like the way you can cut in from the wing into the box and when you shoot it dont go right of the keeper which always happened in 08.

lol how did you manage that?

I like the way you can cut in from the wing into the box and when you shoot it dont go right of the keeper which always happened in 08.

Ref played advantage after a two footed lunge and then play didnt stop againt till the final whistle.

I love how you can control the players celebrations and how you can see injured players on the sidelines waiting to come back.

I think there will be as when it loads up you can see the football league badge rather than just the championship one.

Also - quality game! Loving the new through ball system!

I thought I just saw the Championship one but I could be and hope I am wrong.

Ref played advantage after a two footed lunge and then play didnt stop againt till the final whistle.

I love how you can control the players celebrations and how you can see injured players on the sidelines waiting to come back.

lol. Aint seen an injured player as of yet.

I thought I just saw the Championship one but I could be and hope I am wrong.

Nope. It says 'Coca Cola Football Leagues' on the badge thing

Just downloaded it, I'm a fan, I like it. Alot more slicker and easier to move/control your players, I'll probably be getting it, I'm not too happy about the rumour about anything lower than Championship and they won't be on the game but oh well.

Edit:

All i'm saying is I hope they get the online game sorted this time (On the PS3 anyway)

Online on 08 has got/had so many problems, Such as freezing time and time again on team select, Disconnecting games (When neither player has lost connection), Points (When you win your points go up minimally, then when you lose you lose the points by the hundereds - Or thats how it seems), and errors such as "The EA Servers are not availiable at this time, Please try again later" (<-------- Currently getting that one now)

I tried it last night.

It's still too easy to score imo. And it still doesn't flow as well as PES6 on the PS2.

1) Try a different skill setting, eg the last one

2) PES was good on PS2 but crap on PS3

Also try do crossbar challenge in the Arena, ive managed only 3.

Just downloaded it, I'm a fan, I like it. Alot more slicker and easier to move/control your players, I'll probably be getting it, I'm not too happy about the rumour about anything lower than Championship and they won't be on the game but oh well.

Edit:

All i'm saying is I hope they get the online game sorted this time (On the PS3 anyway)

Online on 08 has got/had so many problems, Such as freezing time and time again on team select, Disconnecting games (When neither player has lost connection), Points (When you win your points go up minimally, then when you lose you lose the points by the hundereds - Or thats how it seems), and errors such as "The EA Servers are not availiable at this time, Please try again later" (<-------- Currently getting that one now)

Ever since Fifa 99, EA has had huge problems making the game work in multiplayer. It's embarrassing to say the least that they STILL haven't made it work properly on LAN as of 2008.. :frusty:

Archived