Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 09

I played 3 games of the Fifa 08 demo, and couldn't score a goal.

I've just played 2 games of Fifa 09 demo and drew both 0-0. How do you score on this game? I had about 3 one and one, tapped shoot and it went OVER the bar, or just fell into keepers arms.

Just keep shooting!

My problem was I always went for the perfect goal, is it any good anyway?

just been playin it on the 360,

the gameplay well different from the last one, i think its better though more realistic, you can turn really well and put better through balls in all litlle things like that, its much quicker. when you tackle people on it they get absolutely floored, its got sum kind of thing where they fall over realistically instead of having one set movement, its well gd.

Pis sing PSN. I came home tonight hoping to download the demo and it's not there. Wa nkers.

Forgot it was today tbh.

Got college tomorrow, then the girlfriend is round.

So couldn't play it until Saturday afternoon after the City match anyway, so doesn't bother me.

What is wrong with PSN then?

what do you think to it?

have i added you on ps3?

plus im not happy about fifa, proper annoying

I think Mercenaries is pretty damn good. But people have told me its great for the first couple of hours or so but then gets repetitive and a little boring.

Yeah you have if you are who I think you are, spot365?

Will do,

Have to have a game, Leicester vs Charlton, when it comes out.

I heard that only the Prem will be on it from England, but I dunno if this is true or not.

I remember when I tried to play Leicester_Mad or whatever his PSN is when fifa 08 first came out, we were trying for 2 weeks and it still didnt work :(

I heard that only the Prem will be on it from England, but I dunno if this is true or not.

I remember when I tried to play Leicester_Mad or whatever his PSN is when fifa 08 first came out, we were trying for 2 weeks and it still didnt work :(

Only the Prem :huh::angry:

This better not be the case.

Only the Prem :huh::angry:

This better not be the case.

I doubt they will do that though, cos all of us fans of the lower league teams wont buy it otherwise lol

Edit: The Championship is on it which means Leagues 1 and 2 might be on aswell

Edit Edit: The Demo is out tomorrow on the store

I doubt they will do that though, cos all of us fans of the lower league teams wont buy it otherwise lol

Edit: The Championship is on it which means Leagues 1 and 2 might be on aswell

Yeah, according to Wiki, only Premiership & The Championship will be on it.

If this is the case, I will not be buying it.

EDIT: Cancelling play.com pre-order!

That was me! :thumbup:

Only the prem and championship? what would be the point of that? <_<

I think Mercenaries is pretty damn good. But people have told me its great for the first couple of hours or so but then gets repetitive and a little boring.

Yeah you have if you are who I think you are, spot365?

spot665 lol, its on american network!!! im downloading it now

Archived