Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 09

Xbox I take it?

Yes mate.

Just had a few games on it. Not overly impressed to be honest. It just didnt seem that much different to PES 08 in my opinion. I thought the graphics were going to be great. They are when for example, you get close up when getting booked or something like that, but actually in-game, it just looks like PES with official kits to me. I was expecting a lot more, but i'll give it a few more games hoping it grows on me.

I'm not sure about the gameplay. This is the thing i'm most interested in and why i'll have another go later.

Yes mate.

Just had a few games on it. Not overly impressed to be honest. It just didnt seem that much different to PES 08 in my opinion. I thought the graphics were going to be great. They are when for example, you get close up when getting booked or something like that, but actually in-game, it just looks like PES with official kits to me. I was expecting a lot more, but i'll give it a few more games hoping it grows on me.

I'm not sure about the gameplay. This is the thing i'm most interested in and why i'll have another go later.

yeah it sounds like this years fifa depends on what type of gamer you are, personally i am one that loves the small details and slight changes added in.

I played 3 games of the Fifa 08 demo, and couldn't score a goal.

I've just played 2 games of Fifa 09 demo and drew both 0-0. How do you score on this game? I had about 3 one and one, tapped shoot and it went OVER the bar, or just fell into keepers arms.

Archived