Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 09

Like the new rule, where if you make a bad tackle, but the ref plays the advantage, he books the player when the ball goes out of play.

Do you also like how there is a ref on the pitch now?

Jeez this has been on Pro for ages!

NB:

I will play both demo's then decide which to get, hence making me a fanboy of neither, just making a point!

Do you also like how there is a ref on the pitch now?

Jeez this has been on Pro for ages!

NB:

I will play both demo's then decide which to get, hence making me a fanboy of neither, just making a point!

Well I don't play pro.

This is the FIFA thread, & I'm talking about the new FIFA, not the new PES.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have just lost my first game, 1-0 to AC Milan on hardest difficulty, Ronaldinho <_<

I wish. Unfortunately dial up is my middle name, so me getting Live is pointless. <_<

That is highly unfortunate.

You need to get hold of deed poll & change your middle name to broadband.

Failing that, wait until 3rd Oct.

Or in syston_fox's case, the 1st :ph34r:

That is highly unfortunate.

You need to get hold of deed poll & change your middle name to broadband.

Failing that, wait until 3rd Oct.

Or in syston_fox's case, the 1st :ph34r:

:wub:

This game's starting to piss me off now. Well not so much the game but the fact it's only two minutes long. Every game is finishing 0-0 and going to a shoot out! :(

i pre-ordered mine today, at blockbusters. i get a free football aswell, plus the girl behind the counter knows me, she said if they get it early then she will let me know, and ill get it early lol, it helps that my brother slept with her for 4 months lol

i pre-ordered mine today, at blockbusters. i get a free football aswell, plus the girl behind the counter knows me, she said if they get it early then she will let me know, and ill get it early lol, it helps that my brother slept with her for 4 months lol

He must have been knackered :ph34r:

(is that better LD3?)

:wub:

This game's starting to piss me off now. Well not so much the game but the fact it's only two minutes long. Every game is finishing 0-0 and going to a shoot out! :(

I know, bring on the 4/6 minutes each half.

You don't get enough time on 2 minutes, but i suppose it is only a demo.

*Hides until October 3rd*

I've ordered it from there too, so hopefully :sweating: it will come early :unsure:

Play.com? Me too are they usually quick? I want my copy the day its out at the latest! I've had to order crappy Premier Manager 09 to last me until I get Fifa 09.

Archived