stez Posted 25 September 2008 Posted 25 September 2008 Why can't I see mine? no doubt LWICD will come along in the middle of the night and whitter on about deleting cookies, or some shit.
AoWW Posted 25 September 2008 Posted 25 September 2008 no doubt LWICD will come along in the middle of the night and whitter on about deleting cookies, or some shit. Isn't deleting cookies in the middle of the night a fancy way of saying 'midnight binge-eating snacking'?
stez Posted 25 September 2008 Posted 25 September 2008 Isn't deleting cookies in the middle of the night a fancy way of saying 'midnight binge-eating snacking'? LWICD would be well advised to taylor his advice for the 2 sexes
lookwhaticando Posted 25 September 2008 Posted 25 September 2008 You calling me fat? I don't see why you shouldn't be able to see it... the rest of us can, it seems. Could just be your cache... do the usual stuff, empty your temporary internet files / cache in IE/Firefox as applicable. Refresh. etc.
Daggers Posted 26 September 2008 Posted 26 September 2008 no doubt LWICD will come along in the middle of the night and whitter on about deleting cookies, or some shit. Damn, you are on the money! Give us more Stez-forecasts...
Guest Posted 26 September 2008 Posted 26 September 2008 Tonight's Euro millions winning numbers would be a good start.
lildave3 Posted 26 September 2008 Posted 26 September 2008 Tonight's Euro millions winning numbers would be a good start. 14, 29, 31, 33, 37 - 1, 2
lildave3 Posted 28 September 2008 Posted 28 September 2008 A tad too late. I didn't see it in time. Next weeks though - 3,7,14,17,19 - 3,4. In the bag.
Guest Posted 28 September 2008 Posted 28 September 2008 I didn't see it in time. Next weeks though - 3,7,14,17,19 - 3,4. In the bag. It had better be. If I don't retire next weekend, there is going to be trouble. If I win, there's a Happy Meal in it for you.
lildave3 Posted 28 September 2008 Posted 28 September 2008 It had better be. If I don't retire next weekend, there is going to be trouble.If I win, there's a Happy Meal in it for you. A happy meal? I'd demand to live in your mansion.
Daggers Posted 28 September 2008 Posted 28 September 2008 I didn't see it in time. Next weeks though - 3,7,14,17,19 - 3,4. In the bag. Seven numbers with two of them being minus three, I'd never have put that on my ticket.
stez Posted 28 September 2008 Posted 28 September 2008 Seven numbers with two of them being minus three, I'd never have put that on my ticket. that's why there's so many roll overs.....innit
lildave3 Posted 30 September 2008 Posted 30 September 2008 Seven numbers with two of them being minus three, I'd never have put that on my ticket. Well that's clearly where you're going wrong. Think outside the box.
James. Posted 30 September 2008 Posted 30 September 2008 Think outside the box. *** James' mandatory response to this phrase *** Who said it had to be a box?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.