Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesFan100

FoxesTalk FC FIFA09`

Ji again, for the people who want to join the FT team for FIFA09 could you tell me what time you will be online to play FIFA and ill send you invites then, for some reason you cant send invites while im online and your offline :(

so if you could tell me the times ill try and be on to send you the invtes ok :)

What is your PSN???

ok people so far these are who have joined :D

GazBean

lcfcfan

rinaldi91

E-T_93

Jay_lcfc

spot665

jammo-quasar

leicester_mad

lcfcrule

RUSTYNAlL

for us to get a match it would be good if we could all be on at a certain time so we all play.

Good idea. I can only do evenings (after 8) so any time after then would suit me.

The online feature still freeze's on team select like last year :@

How do you get round this? Does everyone struggle with this problem? I'm sure I read someone had a way round it?

EDIT - I know this isn't one of the many general Fifa threads, It is about the Foxestalk team, but there are so many Fifa thread on different subjects, any will do.

The online feature still freeze's on team select like last year :@

How do you get round this? Does everyone struggle with this problem? I'm sure I read someone had a way round it?

EDIT - I know this isn't one of the many general Fifa threads, It is about the Foxestalk team, but there are so many Fifa thread on different subjects, any will do.

I had a way around it on FIFA 08 but not sure if it works on 09.... it just involved going onto online be a pro mode first, and then coming out of it and trying again.

im online in the team dressing room part now

Same here.

No-one else seems to be there...

I had a way around it on FIFA 08 but not sure if it works on 09.... it just involved going onto online be a pro mode first, and then coming out of it and trying again.

Hmmmm tried that.

TBH I tried it on Fifa 08 and it didn't work though.

Archived