Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Phube gives up on this Sub-Forum....

:unsure:

You suffer from woman-like self-image issues - I was being genuinely complimentary because you delivered a perfect line.

I bow down to your Internet Aura and am happy with any compliment from my hero.... :worship:

Perhaps I do have self doubt issues... or maybe I hang aroung too many sarcastic people... :dunno:

:P

Like I said, Phube, you're playing Marilyn Manson to the village choir - it isn't going to wash.

Either learn to talk about what people apparently want to talk about or find a different forum to discuss games that you want to talk about. I really don't mean that to come across as a "deal with it, or get out."

But your coming on here expecting everyone to want to talk about niché games is like me filling every thread with pictures of Robert Earnshaw and James Koumas and expecting everyone to be impress-...

... FUCK! :doh:

Like I said, Phube, you're playing Marilyn Manson to the village choir - it isn't going to wash.

Either learn to talk about what people apparently want to talk about or find a different forum to discuss games that you want to talk about. I really don't mean that to come across as a "deal with it, or get out."

But your coming on here expecting everyone to want to talk about niché games is like me filling every thread with pictures of Robert Earnshaw and James Koumas and expecting everyone to be impress-...

... FUCK! :doh:

Funny thing is the self same people are the ones saying the Wii is poor.... and yet they only play FiFA and PES anyway... why not just stick with a PS2? :huh:

Funny thing is the self same people are the ones saying the Wii is poor.... and yet they only play FiFA and PES anyway... why not just stick with a PS2? :huh:

Cos it looks a bit better on the 360/PS3? :dunno:

No idea! But like I said, these people aren't gamers in the obvious sense. You're on a forum full of the sort of people that only really care about computer gamea when Football Manager, Fifa / PES and the latest GTA are coming out, not the sort of people that want to go on a pilgrimage to Tokyo to touch Shigsy Miyamoto.

No idea! But like I said, these people aren't gamers in the obvious sense. You're on a forum full of the sort of people that only really care about computer gamea when Football Manager, Fifa / PES and the latest GTA are coming out, not the sort of people that want to go on a pilgrimage to Tokyo to touch Shigsy Miyamoto.

:laugh:

I want to touch Shigsy!!!!

But lol that you've called him Shigsy... you're a Ninty fanboy at heart!!! :P

Because my PS2 will probably die and it's cheaper to buy an Xbox 260 than a Wii? That's my plan anyway.

Really. What does it matter? :dunno:

It's not like loads of decent threads are getting forced to the bottom by a spammed clutter of Fifa ones.

I know, but i dont think thats the point.

The point is, whats been done in about 10 different threads, could and should have been done in 2 threads.

I know, but i dont think thats the point.

The point is, whats been done in about 10 different threads, could and should have been done in 2 threads.

But MY point is - what harm is it doing? If you can give me a sincere reason why that many Fifa threads is a problem, other than "it looks a bit lame in the thread list" then I'm all ears and will happily try and do something about it.

But MY point is - what harm is it doing? If you can give me a sincere reason why that many Fifa threads is a problem, other than "it looks a bit lame in the thread list" then I'm all ears and will happily try and do something about it.

Just the number of Fifa/PES threads irritatates me. You have to scroll down to find a different thread to a Fifa/PES one. It's not a big reason, just a bit annoying, i'm not bothered what happens with it, wether they get merged or not, i just find it a bit irritating, thats all.

Really, at the end of the day, there's only three pages of threads in this forum... ever! And if you take out Phube's silly outburst of threads then that'd possibly even chop it back down to two. In that time I can probably count on one hand the amount of threads that haven't been about football games - and all of them flopped because nobody seemed bothered talking about them.

That's how forums work, I'm affraid.

Really, at the end of the day, there's only three pages of threads in this forum... ever! And if you take out Phube's silly outburst of threads then that'd possibly even chop it back down to two. In that time I can probably count on one hand the amount of threads that haven't been about football games - and all of them flopped because nobody seemed bothered talking about them.

Well, i think thats because, for example, with the Xbox 360 thread, pretty much most Xbox 360 related stuff has been put in there, and thats still going strong.

I just think the same could of been done for the football threads.

Also Finners, get rid of Phube's Fifa threads! lol

Just the number of Fifa/PES threads irritatates me. You have to scroll down to find a different thread to a Fifa/PES one. It's not a big reason, just a bit annoying, i'm not bothered what happens with it, wether they get merged or not, i just find it a bit irritating, thats all.

But some people will find it annoying having to sift through a giant single FIFA thread (containing nothing but people detailing matches they've had) to see the update on the FIFA Foxes Talk team (which is what I've noticed one of the threads is on).

But some people will find it annoying having to sift through a giant single FIFA thread (containing nothing but people detailing matches they've had) to see the update on the FIFA Foxes Talk team (which is what I've noticed one of the threads is on).

Exactly. Where as all you have to do is click on page two of the forum to find the XboX thread.

Exactly. Where as all you have to do is click on page two of the forum to find the XboX thread.

Alright, fair enough, i guess you cant please everyone.

But couldnt you have 4 threads, one general PES, one general Fifa, one PES league, and one Fifa league?

Just a suggestion.

Hmmm.. my point was... even the XBox thread became a FIFA thread for 5 pages...

But there are (even before my silly ones :giggle: ) 8 FIFA/PES threads...

Archived