Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Phube gives up on this Sub-Forum....

I have a PC, PS1, PS2, XBOX360, DS, PSP and a Wii.

I would choose the Wii and DS over the others anyday of the week.

Phube has issues you really shouldn't tease him.

lol:P

But my point is, I wouldn't mind if people were talking about PS3 or 360 or PC gaming in general... but they're not... It's just all PES or FIFA or CM....

That's like having a footbll forum and just talking about corner flags... :nono:

lol:P

thanks for correcting me lol

But my point is, I wouldn't mind if people were talking about PS3 or 360 or PC gaming in general... but they're not... It's just all PES or FIFA or CM....

That's like having a footbll forum and just talking about corner flags... :nono:

er its not cm its fm

cm is championship manager

fm is football manager :P

er its not cm its fm

cm is championship manager

fm is football manager :P

Same games, about as exciting as an excel spread sheet... :huh::yawn:

No wait.. they are excel spread sheets!! :o

Football game fans on a football forum what is the world coming too....

I don't mind that... but why the need for 17, yes 17 (i've counted them) threads on the SAME topic!!!! ARrrrrrggghhhh.... :frusty:

Wii got to boring to play on so resorted to counting threads? :whistle:

:unsure:

Not sure where you work... but they don't let me play my Wii in the hospital... ;)

And as I've said this isn't a Wii rant.. just a "my god stick to one or two threads" rant!

I hope to god your not lobbying to take charge of this forum,

If only... lol:P

You pay in Dollars hey? :D

Well they don't let me... but hey they can't monitor 24hrs a day!! :P

I just said dollars for the dramatic effect - I don't think it came across....

You wouldn't catch me doing that at work :unsure: (or to be more correct I hope my boss doesnt catch me doing this) :whistle:

People will talk about what they want to talk about. You're on a forum full of football fans, not just the usual board full of net-geeks. Normal rules of forum-whoring don't really apply on here - as I've found out with plenty of failed threads, heh.

If you don't like the threads about football manager, post one about something else and if people are interested they'll reply - if not, stop preaching to the wrong crowd and find a nintendo fan's forum to post said topics on.

I might be losing my sanity a little, but I actually agree with Phube here.

Christ.

It happens to everyone eventually! :P

Brilliant lol

I'd be happy, if only I knew you weren't being sarcastic! :unsure:

People will talk about what they want to talk about. You're on a forum full of football fans, not just the usual board full of net-geeks. Normal rules of forum-whoring don't really apply on here - as I've found out with plenty of failed threads, heh.

If you don't like the threads about football manager, post one about something else and if people are interested they'll reply - if not, stop preaching to the wrong crowd and find a nintendo fan's forum to post said topics on.

:frusty: ARRRGHHH... it's not the Nintendo-less ways of the forum I care about... (if care is the right word!?) It's 2 things really:

1) The multiple threads on the SAME thing... you'd get annoyed if there were 6 Alan Sheehan threads in the LCFC bit (which I'm pretty sure did!)

2) It's the using of threads for the purpose of other threads... errr... well image said 6 Alan Sheehan threads were in effect... and then in a general City thread, 5 pages were used to discuss the pros and cons of Alan Sheehan...

But as I'm just venting my spleen whislt being bored at work (now home)... Not trying to change the world into my ideal place (that's for later!)

:)

Phube out!

It happens to everyone eventually! :P

I'd be happy, if only I knew you weren't being sarcastic! :unsure:

:frusty: ARRRGHHH... it's not the Nintendo-less ways of the forum I care about... (if care is the right word!?) It's 2 things really:

1) The multiple threads on the SAME thing... you'd get annoyed if there were 6 Alan Sheehan threads in the LCFC bit (which I'm pretty sure did!)

2) It's the using of threads for the purpose of other threads... errr... well image said 6 Alan Sheehan threads were in effect... and then in a general City thread, 5 pages were used to discuss the pros and cons of Alan Sheehan...

But as I'm just venting my spleen whislt being bored at work (now home)... Not trying to change the world into my ideal place (that's for later!)

:)

Phube out!

I can understand your frustrations here. I have tried to vary the conversation within this part of the forum but everyone seems to discuss football (FIFA and PES) and nothing else. I've brought up other games which should prove to be up there with the best this year, but these haven't generated much interest.

Run of the mill football games on the other hand...

Archived