Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

ac milan vs inter

what discraceful scenes from the san siro last night , flare after flare being trown on the pitch and 1 hitting the milan keeper ,if this was an english club no doubt uefa would throw them out the competition for a couple of years , with it being a italian team what punishment should inter recieve and what punishment do u expect to be handed them ? :mad:

Its a disgrace, They said on sky sports news that fans are searched before entering the stadium, you look at the size of one of those flares, surely someone would notice those if they were searching the person correctly, all down to lack of security in my opinion, the italian police were nowhere to be seen when the incident was in progress, yet they are quick enough to batter england fans who arn't doing anything nearly as bad in 1998.

Its a disgrace, They said on sky sports news that fans are searched before entering the stadium, you look at the size of one of those flares, surely someone would notice those if they were searching the person correctly, all down to lack of security in my opinion, the italian police were nowhere to be seen when the incident was in progress, yet they are quick enough to batter england fans who arn't doing anything nearly as bad in 1998.

92198[/snapback]

That's because England fans had caused trouble numerous times before.

Paolo Maldini, playing in his 50th Milan derby, said, and I quote,

"It is the first time in 20 years of my career that this has happened. Nothing has ever happened before between supporters of the two teams, it was very bad."

As flares aren't banned in Italian grounds I believe, so its not really a case of slack policing is it? Well, at least not until about 20 rained down on the pitch and the police seemed to be doing nothing.

Apparently the same 'keeper got hit with a flare there last year in the league. :huh:

"It is the first time in 20 years of my career that this has happened. Nothing has ever happened before between supporters of the two teams, it was very bad."
Apparently the same 'keeper got hit with a flare there last year in the league.

Apparently the same 'keeper got hit with a flare there last year in the league.

92260[/snapback]

Might have been against a different team, because it's AC's home stadium too.

Either that or Paolo Maldini's getting forgetful in his old age.

It's a farce how fans are allowed to bring flares in to a stadium. It poses a risk to themselves and everyone around them.

I'm sure if this type of incident had occurred in England, the punishment would be so much severe.

I expect Inter to get a slap on their wrists with a measly fine. <_<

It's a farce how fans are allowed to bring flares in to a stadium. It poses a risk to themselves and everyone around them.

I'm sure if this type of incident had occurred in England, the punishment would be so much severe.

I expect Inter to get a slap on their wrists with a measly fine.  <_<

92511[/snapback]

I read today that Inter are expecting to get a fine and have to play at least 5 games behind closed doors, which'll result in a loss of £10million pound in ticket sales, because they get about £2million a games, and are worried it could be worst.

It's not like Italian fans are the best behaved, so it could be quite bad.

just to clear this up !!! flares are banned from all italian grounds .. they just ignore this

92818[/snapback]

The police dont search people before they enter the game, so its impossible to tell whether or not they have them, and they dont mind them at the games because they think its good for the atmosphere. This is the biggest load of bollocks ive ever heard as it can do nothing but cause an injury

Archived