Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Our seats were nearish the front, then we moved back a a bit and Lisa and Carl joined us then we saw Lil Dev etc so we moved further back still and they came with us. Where were you sitting/standing then?

Saw Shingler as well actually, he looks about 12.

When you were talking to them I was about three rows directly behind you, sitting in between my Dad and brother.

One of the best away days so far imo.

Unreserved seating helping again.

I'm not sure about that.

Especially at Carlisle, where the away fans are in a stand which goes 15 yards beyond the pitch.

I'm not sure about that.

Especially at Carlisle, where the away fans are in a stand which goes 15 yards beyond the pitch.

No idea what your on about.

I was mainly on about the fact I was able to stand with the people I enjoy being near at a match without having to organise buying tickets together. Much easier.

No idea what your on about.

I was mainly on about the fact I was able to stand with the people I enjoy being near at a match without having to organise buying tickets together. Much easier.

Have to agree with that. Standing with a load of people you know makes an away game for me.

Because I wasn't totally sure that it was you and didn't want to ambush someone I'd never interacted with before. If I was certain I would have said hi ;)

And before you moved, were you talking to Lisa by any chance?

Our seats were nearish the front, then we moved back a a bit and Lisa and Carl joined us then we saw Lil Dev etc so we moved further back still and they came with us. Where were you sitting/standing then?

Saw Shingler as well actually, he looks about 12.

When you were talking to them I was about three rows directly behind you, sitting in between my Dad and brother.
:o

Archived